JK BANK RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS EXAMINATION, 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) is a J&K – based private sector banking and financial services company. It is a privately owned bank with majority owned state share with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
J&K Bank, incorporated on October 1, 1938, was the first bank in the country to emerge as a state–owned bank.
|DATES FOR JK BANK PO EXAM||HOW TO APPLY FOR JK BANK PO EXAM|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 02-07-2020|
ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEE:FROM 02-07-2020
LAST DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION : 24-07-2020
LAST DATE OF ONLINE PAYMENT : 24-07-2020
Edit/Modification of Application for candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated :05.07.2020 to 24.07.2020
Online Examination (Preliminary) : will be updated
Declaration of Result of Online Examination (Preliminary) : will be updated
|Candidates are requested to apply Online given on Bank’s website CLICK HERE|
|VACANCIES FOR JK BANK PO||ELIGIBILITY FOR JK BANK PO|
|350||1. Domicile of J&K-UT.|
2. Candidates at the time of filling on-line application, will submit self-declaration of being domicile in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate (Procedure) Rules, 2020 as per format given under annexure-II.
3. Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K-UT domicile certificate issued by competent authority,at the time of joining.
|NAME OF POST OF JK BANK PO||AGE|
|PROBATIONARY OFFICERS||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 32 years.|
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000(both dates inclusive).
|MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|1. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
2. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
|GENERAL : 1000/-|
SC/ST/PWD : 800/-
|WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE|
CLICK HERE FOR ADMIT CARD
FOR MORE FURTHER DETAILS DO CHECK BELOW
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|2||Socially and Educationally backward classes(other than Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes):||3 years|
|3||Physically Challenged Persons (PCP)||10 years|
EXAMINATION STRUCTURE FOR JK BANK PO POST
- The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
A. Preliminary Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test(Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut off marks to be decided by J&K Bank.
B. Mains Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test(Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
EXAMINATION CENTERS JK BANK PO EXAM
Candidates will be required to give choice of Six (6) Centres, out of which at least three (3) centres must be situated outside J&K-UT. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted. The examination centres are available at following locations:
A) Within J&K-UT
B) Outside J&K-UT
|Ludhiana||Bengaluru||Others if needarise|
JK PO EXAM 2020
A) JK Bank PO Syllabus for General English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Cloze Test
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Error Correction
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Parts of Speech
- Sentence Improvement and Correction
- Spelling Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
B) JK Bank PO Syllabus for Reasoning
- Assertions and Reasoning
- Blood relations
- Circular Seating Arrangements
- Coded Inequalities
- Cubes and Dice
- Data Sufficiency
- Distance and directions
- Linear Seating Arrangements
- Order and Ranking
- Series – Alphabetical and Alphanumeric
- Statements and arguments
C) JK Bank PO Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
- Age Problems
- Boats and Stream
- Clock and Calendar Problems
- Decimal and Fractions
- DI – Line Graph, Pie Chart and Bar Graph
- Indices and Surds
- C.M and H.C.F
- Mixture and Allegations
- Number Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Square root, Cube root
- Time and Work
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Volume and Surface Area
D) JK Bank PO Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian polity and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Scientific and General Abbreviations
- International Issues
- Sports and Games
- History – India and World
- Social Science
- Current National and International Events
- Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Policies and Laws Related to Banking
- Everyday Science and General Science
- Culture and Heritage
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- Awards and Honours
- Indian Constitution
- Books and Authors
- History of Banks
E) JK Bank PO Syllabus for Financial Awareness
- Economics and Finance
- Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.
- Financial Institutions of India
- Reserve bank of India and its Roles
- Indian Budget
- Banking and Economic Appointments (Feb 2019 Appointments Ebook Download)
- Economic Policies and Schemes of Government
F) JK Bank PO Syllabus for Computer Ability
- Full form of Technical Terms
- Networking and Protocols
- Logic gates
- Basic terms of Hardware and Software
- Computer Programmes
- Basic logical questions on the routine
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college university
- Aaadhaar card
- E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED DURING THE INTERVIEW
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point D of this advertisement.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before the day candidate registers online.
- Caste and other reserved category Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- PCP/Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
What is the fees for jk bank recruitment po 2020?
GENERAL : 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD : 800/-
how many vacancies are their for jk bank po exam 2020?
what is the educational qualification for the jk bank po exam 2020?
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India
FOR MORE IBPS EXAMS DO CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINKS
CLERK EXAM, 2020 : CLICK HERE
PO EXAM, 2020 : CLICK HERE
SO EXAM, 2020 : CLICK HERE
FOR UPSC EXAMS 2020 DO CHECK THE BELOW LINK:
CDS 2020 : CLICK HERE
CSE 2020 : CLICK HERE
NDA AND NA II 2020 : CLICK HERE
ISS 2020 : CLICK HERE
CAPF 2020 : CLICK HERE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMS DO CHECK THE WEBSITE sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com