Sikkim PSC LOGO
Sikkim PSC FULL FORM
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
In Short, Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) Has released The Notification For General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on temporary regular basis in the Sikkim State Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment.. Which Has :
- 20 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is MBBS
- Age limit 21-50 Years
- Pay Scale Of Level 15 of the Pay Matrix
- Last Date To Apply is 11 Aug 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 11 Aug 2021||Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Will Be Notified Later||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
| MBBS |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard
|VACANCY||AGE LIMIT (as on 30.06.2021)|
Total 20 Vacancies Are Available
|Min : 21 Years|
Max : 50 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)|| |
|General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)||20|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)||Essential:|
i)Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university, AND
ii)Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute AND
iii)Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
i)Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
ii)Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.