CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION(CSE) UPSC, 2020
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India CSE, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS).
DATES FOR CSE
Main Exam Schedule: 08 to 10, 16 And 17 Jan 2021
Registration Date – February 12, 2020
last date to submit the Application Form- March 3, 2020
Date of examination – October 4, 2020
Admit Card- May 5, 2020
Results- November 4, 2020
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (CSE)
Candidates must have following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from the central Goverment of India
Candidates who are pursuing their final year /last year or appearing for the final semester are also eligible to apply for the CSE UPSE.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website CLICK HERE
I) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
II) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING EXAMINATION:
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
- Admit card will be available on 5 may, 2020
|Female of all category||NIL|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||NIL|
However, the payment of fees is in online mode.
For more further information about fees candidates should visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2020i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988and not later than 1st August, 1999.
- However, Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately.
- However, The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable :
- FIRSTLY, up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on
I) CIVIL SERVICE “group ‘A'” CSE UPSC.
(i) Indian administrative service
(ii) Indian foreign service
(iii) Indian Police Service.
(iv) Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
(v) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(vi) Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
(vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(viii) Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
(ix) Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager,Administration).
(x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
(xi) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xii) Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiii) Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiv) Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
(xv) Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
(xvi) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
(xvii) Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
(xviii) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
(xix) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
(xx) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
(xxi) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service,
(xxii) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
II) POLICE SERVICE “Group ‘B'” CSE.
(xxiii) Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxiv) Pondicherry Police Service, Group B
The number of vacancies to be filled through the examination is expected to be approximately 796 for all categories
24 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category given below:
|Sr no||Person with disability||vacancies|
|a||Blindness and low visions||3|
|b||Deaf and hard of hearing||9|
|c||locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy||8|
|d||multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (c) including deaf-blindness.||4|
CENTERS OF EXAMINATION
I) CENTER OF CIVIL SERVICE( PRELIMINARY EXAM)
II) CENTERS OF CIVIL SERVICE (MAIN EXAMINATION)
SCHEME OF CSE EXAMINATION
I) PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
However, The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.Note :
(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
(ii) However, The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
(iv) Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
II) MAIN EXAMINATION:
The written examination will consist of the following papers :—
Qualifying Papers :
Paper-A(firstly, One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution). 300 Marks
Paper-B English 300 Marks
however, Papers to be counted for merit
- Paper-I Essay 250 Marks
- Paper-II General Studies(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society) -250 Marks
- Paper-III General Studies(Governance, Constitution, Polity,Social Justice and International relations) -250 Marks
- Paper-IV General Studies (Technology, Economic Development,Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management) – 250 Marks
- Paper-V General Studies(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude) 250Marks
- Paper-VI Optional Subject -Paper 1 250 Marks
- Paper-VII Optional Subject -Paper 2 250 Marks
Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks
For more further information do visit the site upsc.gov.in
What is the examination date of civil service examination (CSE)?
The examination date for civil service examination (CSE) UPSC is 4TH OCTOBER 2020.
How many vacancies are their for CSE 2020?
Their are over all 796 vacancies for all category. However, 24 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability.
What is the educational qualification for CSE EXAM, 2020?
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER UPSC EXAMS?? SO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING EXAMINATION LINKS!
FOR UPSC EXAMS 2020 DO CHECK THE BELOW LINK:
CDS 2020 : CLICK HERE
NDA AND NA II 2020 : CLICK HERE
ISS 2020 : CLICK HERE
CAPF 2020 : CLICK HERE
CMS EXAMINATION 2020 : CLICK HERE
FOR MORE EXAMS CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATIONS 😉