|Date of Application Begin : 28/12/2018|
Last Date to Apply Online : 25/01/2019
Last Date to Pay Examination Fee : 25/01/2019
Last Date to Submit Form : 28/01/2019
Pre exam Result Declared : 11/05/2020
Mains Exam result Date: 16/05/2020 (Date Postponed)
|Mains Application to Begin : 03/06/2020|
Last Date to Apply Online : 12/06/2020
Last Date to Submit Form : 16/06/2020
To Get Receipt Form Last Date : 23/06/2020
Mains Exam Date: 18-19 July 2020
Admit Card Available Date : 09/07/2020
|General / OBC :||125/-|
|SC / ST :||65/-|
|PH (Divyang) :||15/-|
Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
|Post||Total Available||Age Required|
|ASSISTANT PROSECUTION OFFICER|| ||Age Should Be 21-40|
as on 01-07-2018
The Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.If He have this he is eligible.
Official Site: Click here
Mains Exam Notice- Click Here
Download Pre Exam Result- Click Here
Mains Exam Postponed Notice- Click Here
Download Answer key- Click Here
Apply Online-Click Here
Download Mains Admit card-Click Here
Notification for UPPSC APO:
- The release of the Assistant Prosecution Officer (Chief) Examination, 2018 is to be held in Lucknow district from 18.7.2020 and 19.7.2020 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second session from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Candidates related to the said examination are hereby informed that the four-step process of submission of applications by the candidates has been completed by the stipulated date and the release no. 38/01 / E-3 in view of Kovid-19 epidemic.
- 2018-19, has completed the proceedings under the conditions given on 07.07.2020, they have been given formal admission in the main examination.
- Candidates are also informed that they are being admitted formally on the basis of the claims made in the online application for preliminary examination and the information given online for the main examination.
- Therefore, his qualification is held by 28.01.2019 till the last date of receipt of the application form, then only appear in the examination, otherwise his candidature will be canceled if he is found to be disqualified during the test.
- Candidates can get the admit card for the said exam by downloading it from the Commission’s website Click Here
- Candidates whose photo is not printed on the admit card Appear at the examination center by taking proofs and two photocopies and two photographs of passport size, otherwise they will not be given admission in the examination.
Go Back To SNEA.
What Are The Application Fees for UPPSC APO?
General / OBC :125/-
SC / ST :65/-
PH (Divyang) :15/-
What Are The Vacancies for UPPSC APO?
What is The Eligibility for UPPSC APO?
The Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
What is The Exam date for UPPSC APO?
Mains Exam Date: 18-19 July 2020
- APPSC EXAMINATION, 2020
- APSC JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) EXAM, 2020 July 3, 2020
- APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER 2 EXAMINATION, 2020 July 3, 2020
- APSC JUNIOR ENGINEER POST EXAMINATION, 2020 July 3, 2020
- APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER EXAMINATION, 2020 July 3, 2020
- APSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR POST EXAMINATION, 2020July 3, 2020
- APSC EXAMINATION, 2020 July 3, 2020
- KPSC (KAS ) EXAMINATION, 2020 July 8, 2020
- MPSC (MESC) EXAM, 2020July 8, 2020(ENGLISH)