NNM FULL FORM
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara
NNM Recruitment 2022 for new Vacancies
In Short, NNM Has released The Notification For Professor and Associate Professor. Which Has :
- 04 Vacancies
- Qualification is as per notification
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 1,31,400 – Rs. 2,18,200/- (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 21st Febuary, 2022
- Location : Nalanda, Bihar
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Issue Date of Notification : 08th January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 21st Febuary, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their applicaion form via speed post /courier to the given addrerss|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|The Office of the Registrars, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM), Nalanda – 803111, Bihar||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|As per notification |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below)
|₹ 500/- for OBC category candidates.|
₹ 250/- for SC / ST category candidates.
Payment Mode : DEMAND DRAFT
|Total 04 Vacancies Are Available||Written Test|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Professor |
2) Associate Professor
|Rs. 1,31,400 – Rs. 2,18,200/- (post-wise)|
|Sr.no||Name of the Discipline||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1)||Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology||Professor||OBC-01|
|4)||Philosophy||Associate Professor||PWD -01|
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1)||Professor||Level 14 ₹ 144200 – 218200/-|
|2)||Associate Professor||Level 13 A ₹ 131400 – 217100/-|
1) One set of self-attested copies of all the Marks Sheets & Degree Certificates from 10th onwards.
2) A Self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rs. 50/-
3) Five (5) copies of latest Bio-data along with Five (5) sets of duly filled in Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma appended as ANNEXURE- “1”.
1) Applications by Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned. In the case of the University/Educational Institute Teachers/Employees, through the Registrar of their respective University/Institution and in the case of persons employed in the private firms and institutions through the Head of the firm/institutions concerned. APPLICATIONS NOT ROUTED THROUGH THE RESPECTIVE CHANNELS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED. However, such candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and an advance copy may be sent at the earliest followed by application through proper channel.
2) Applications received late or on plain paper or incomplete or without enclosures in any respect shall summarily be rejected without any notice.
3) Candidates selected for appointment will be placed on probation for one or two years as per recommendations of the Selection Committee.
4) A suitable higher start may be considered by the Selection Committee for candidates with higher qualifications.
5) Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
6) Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the NNM, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
7) The candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview. The Selected candidates shall also be required to produce the said documents before joining the post to which they are appointed.
8) All enclosures attached with the Application Form should be self-attested by the candidate and attached in the same order as of the Serial Number indicated against each entry.
9) The candidates are advised to write their names strictly as per Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificates.
10) Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A. and D.A.
11) Candidate must write his/her e-mail IDs and valid Mobile/Telephone nos. in application forms.
12) Addendum/Corrigendum, if issued, to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the NNM website (www.nnm.ac.in) only. As such, Candidates are advised to check NNM website regularly for latest updates/important instructions, released by the NNM from time to time. No separate intimation shall be given in this regard.
13) Candidates are advised to submit the Relation certificate with respect to relative(s), if any, working in the NNM indicating Name, Designation and Department of relative(s).
14) Envelope containing duly filled in application form should be superscribed as “Application for the post of……………………..advertised vide Notice No. ………. dated ………………”
15) This advertisement is subject to the outcome of writ petition(s)/if any, pending before any Competent Courts of Law.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.