Exam Date Prelim: 12-26 September 2020
Important Dates For OFFICER SCALE 1 IBPS RRB 2020 Notification:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training l||12.08.2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August, 2020/September 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Exam Date Prelim: 12-26 September 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.(Multipurpose))||January 2021|
Age (As on 01.07.2020):
For Officer Scale- 1 (Assistant Manager)–
Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
Application Fees Required For IBPS RRB 2020 :
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850/- for all others
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020, (Online payment)
- Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Official Site– Click Here
Official Notice for IBPS RRB 2020- Click Here
Apply Online Resgistration For IBPS RRB 2020 For Officer Scale- 1 – Click Here
IBPS RRB 2020 OFFICER SCALE 1:
|State||Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GENERAL||PWBD (Out of Which)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||10||4||16||6||26||0||0||1||0|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||15||8||27||10||40||0||1||1||0|
|ArunachalPradesh||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||0||1||0||0||2||0||0||0||0|
|Assam||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||18||9||32||12||49||0||1||1||0|
|Bihar||Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank||21||10||27||14||65||1||1||1||1|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||18||2||20||10||50||1||1||1||1|
|Gujarat||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||31||16||57||22||87||3||3||2||3|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||4||1||7||2||11||0||0||1||0|
|Haryana||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||7||3||14||5||23||0||1||1||0|
|HimachalPradesh||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||6||3||10||4||16||1||0||1||0|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Ellaquai Dehati Bank||5||2||8||3||12||0||0||0||0|
|J & K Grameen Bank||5||2||7||2||13||0||1||1||0|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand Rajya GraminBank||7||3||13||5||22||0||0||0||0|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Kerala||Kerala Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh GraminBank||29||14||52||19||79||2||2||2||1|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||9||7||0||4||17||0||0||1||0|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||9||7||16||6||22||0||0||1||1|
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Manipur||Manipur Rural Bank||1||1||1||0||3||0||0||0||0|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya Rural Bank||1||1||3||0||5||0||0||0||0|
|Mizoram||Mizoram Rural Bank||1||16||1||1||5||0||0||0||0|
|Nagaland||Nagaland Rural Bank||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Odisha||Odisha Gramya Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||4||2||7||2||10||0||0||1||0|
|Puducherry||Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab||Punjab Gramin Bank||10||11||25||9||40||1||1||1||1|
|Rajasthan||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||30||15||54||10||91||2||2||2||2|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||17||24||6||2||11||0||0||0||0|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu Grama Bank||11||6||20||7||30||0||0||0||0|
|Telangana||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||18||9||32||12||49||1||1||1||1|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tripura||Tripura Gramin Bank||2||1||3||1||3||0||0||0||0|
|Uttar Pradesh||Baroda U P Bank||75||37||134||50||201||5||5||5||5|
|Prathama UP Gramin Bank||23||11||41||15||63||0||0||5||0|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||0||1||1||0||3||0||1||0||0|
|West Bengal||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||30||15||54||20||81||0||0||0||0|
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
EXAMINATION CENTERS (Tentative List) for IBPS RRB 2020
|Sr.No.||State||Preliminary Exam Center||Single/Main Exam Center|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada|
|3||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|4||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya,Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|5||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|6||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|7||Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Karnal, Kuruksehtra|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|10||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|11||Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore,Shimoga, Udupi|
|12||Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|14||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai,Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri||Aurangabad Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|19||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar,Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela,Sambalpur|
|21||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|22||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota,Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil,Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madhurai,Thiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelvelli|
|24||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar,Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow|
|27||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|28||West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents for IBPS RRB 2020 Notification:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm):
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- · Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the documents For IBPS RRB 2020 Notification:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Procedure for applying online for IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
What Is The Age Required For IBPS RRB 2020 OFFICER SCALE 1?
Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).View More
What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Online form For IBPS RRB 2020 OFFICER SCALE 1?
The last date for online form submission is 21.07.2020 .View More
What Is Fee For IBPS RRB 2020 OFFICER SCALE 1?
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 850/- for all others .View More
What Is IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 1 Age limit?
Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).View More.
What Is Salary Of IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 1?
In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs. 29,000 – 33,000 at 100% D.A. View More
Go Back To SNEA