RBI FULL FORM
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
RBI Assistant Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 450
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Age Limit : 20 to 28 Years
- Pay Scale : ₹20,700 to 55,700/- per month
- Last Date : 04th October, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Bank Recruitment 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 13th September, 2023|
Last Date : 04th October, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POSTS||SELECTION PROCESS|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Bank Jobs||Reserve Bank of India|
The Reserve Bank of India has released 450 Vacancies for the Assistant Post. The RBI Assistant 2023 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution is given below. Candidates can also check & download the detailed notification pdf using the direct links given in this post.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||0||1(1)||4||1||10||16|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC / ST / PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- The Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant||20 to 28 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
|4||Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated who are not re-married||10 years|
|5||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||05 years|
|6||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant||Rs.20,700/- to 55,700/-|
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|1||General / OBC / EWS||Rs.450/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXS||Rs.50/-|
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/10/2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||2nd / 3rd week of October 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||21/10/2023 & 23/10/2023|
|Mains Exam Date||02/12/2023|
HOW TO APPLY
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click Opportunities@RBI ->Vacancies-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.