SSC FULL FORM
Staff Selection Commission
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
SSC Stenographer Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 384
- Qualification : 10+2
- Age limit : 50 years
- Last Date: 25th September, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- SJVNL Junior Field Engineer and Junior Field Officer Recruitment 2023
- SSC Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 04th September, 2023|
Last Date To Apply Online : 25th September, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||The stages of selection are as follows. Candidates can view the selection procedure and get ready as necessary.|
Computer Based Test
|CATEGORY POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|SSC Jobs||Staff Selection Commission|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
|1||Tentative vacancies for the recruitment year, 2018||224|
|2||Tentative vacancies for the recruitment year, 2019||160|
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with relevant service experience.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer Grade C||50|
The upper age limit for reserved categories has been relaxed. Check out age relaxation here.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|3||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST).||08 years|
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards. Female candidates or candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC), a Scheduled Tribe (ST), or an Ex-Serviceman (ESM) are not required to pay a fee.
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/09/2023 (2300 hours)|
|CBT Exam||February – March, 2024|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates may follow the simple steps below to apply for the SSC Stenographer 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.