KRCL Project Engineer, Technical Assistant and Assistant Project Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 41 Vacancies
KRCL FULL FORM
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
KRCL Recruitment 2023 For Latest Vacancies
KRCL Has released The Notification For Project Engineer, Technical Assistant and Assistant Project Engineer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 41
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- Age limit : 35 to 45 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.61,962 – 77,418/-
- Interview Date : 19th to 30th January, 2023
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 19th to 30th January, 2023||Candidates are required to attend Walk-In-Interview.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Project Engineer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Project Engineer||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
KRCL invites applications for 41 Project Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant vacancies for the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The vacancy is out for SC, ST, OBC and General categories. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Project Engineer||03|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant||25|
|4||Junior Technical Assistant||10|
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with min 55% Marks.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Khurda Road-Bolangir new BG Link Project, Odisha): B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech.
The candidates should not have completed the upper age limit as on 01/11/2022 to be eligible for Project Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant posts. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Project Engineer||45 years|
|2||Project Engineer||45 years|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant||35 years|
|4||Junior Technical Assistant||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC and ST Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here. Candidates fulfilling the below criteria may report for the walk-in interview.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
The selected candidates for Project Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant posts will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Project Engineer||Rs.77,418/-|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant||Rs.61,962/-|
|4||Junior Technical Assistant||Rs.61,962/-|
- There is no application fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the application from the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of certificates/documents.
- Attend the interview with the application in the prescribed format.
- Documents: Original certificates (age, qualification, caste etc.) and one set of self-attested copies of the same.
- Submit the documents along with the application on the date of the interview.
- The application form is attached with the notification.
- Interview Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Interview Date:
|Name of the Post||Interview Date|
|Assistant Project Engineer||19/01/2023|
|Senior Technical Assistant||23/01/2023|
|Senior Technical Assistant – Khurda Road-Bolangir new BG Link Project, Odisha||24/01/2023|
|Junior Technical Assistant||30/01/2023|
- Interview Venue:
At Executive Club, Konkan Rail Vihar, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Near Seawoods Railway Station, Sector-40, Seawoods (West), Navi Mumbai.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLICATION FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.