West Central Railway LOGO
West Central Railway Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
West Central Railway Has released The Notification For Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 2521
- Qualification : 10th, 12th
- Age limit : 15 to 24 years
- Pay Scale : As Per Government Rules
- Last Date : 17th December, 2022
- Location : Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date of Online Application : 18th November, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 17th December, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Merit Basis|
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Apprentice||West Central Railway|
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the trade names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as given below.
|S. No||Name of Posts|
|4||WRS Kota Division||160||64||24||12||44||16|
- The candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent under 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- Must have National Trade Certificate from NCVT / SCVT.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 17/11/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||Rs.100/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of West Central Railway www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click About us -> Railway Recruitment Cell -> Engagement of Apprentice 2022-23.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.