UPSC FULL FORM
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC ESE Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
UPSC ESE Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 167
- Qualification : Degree, Diploma
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 Years
- Pay Scale : As Per Government Rules
- Last Date : 26th September, 2023
- Location : Acorss India
You Can Also Check :
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 06th September, 2023|
Last Date to Apply Online : 26th September, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|POST NAME||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Engineering Sevice Exam||Prelims|
|Central Government Jobs||Union Public Service Commission|
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Number of Posts|
|1||UPSC Engineering Sevice Exam||167|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech).
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of Institution of Engineers, India. OR
- Obtained a Degree / Diploma in Engineering from a foreign University / College / Institution which is recognized by the Government. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, India. OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||21 Years||30 years|
Age restrictions may apply according to the rules. The age relaxation for reserved categories are listed below.
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- UPSC ESE Salary will be applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card. Pay by cash mode will be closed on 25/09/2023 (11:59 PM).
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||Rs.200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click ->Exam Notification -> Apply Online.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 26/09/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill in the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: Photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.