South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 4103 Vacancies
South Central Railway LOGO
South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 For Latest Vacancies
South Central Railway Has released The Notification For Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 4103
- Qualification : 10th, 12th, ITI
- Age limit : 15 to 24 years
- Last Date : 29th January, 2023
- Location : Telangana, AP, Tamil Nadu, MP, Maharashtra, Karnataka
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Submit Application : 30th December, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 29th January, 2023 (23:59 hrs)
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Merit list|
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Apprentice||South Central Railway|
RRC South Central Railway has totally released 4103 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the trade name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|S.No||Name of Posts|
|8||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintainance||1||0||1||0||3||5|
|9||Mill Wright Maintainance||3||1||6||2||12||24|
- The candidate must have completed 10th standard or equivalent (min 50%) and must have an ITI certificate.
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 30.12.2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check age relaxation below.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 years
- The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale. The stipend is applicable as per South Central Railway (SCR) rules.
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payments must be made online by using a debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
|1||UR / OBC (Male)||Rs.100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWD||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of South Central Railway: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click -> Online ACT Apprentice Application Link.
- Click -> Click on Registration.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.