SJVN FULL FORM
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Apply for Various Vacancies
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 11000MW and commissioned five projects totalling 2016.51 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS). SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 12000 MW by 2030 and 25000 MW by 2040.
The Company invites applications for filling up the posts of Executive Trainees, from professionals who have appeared in the interviews of Civil Services Examination 2019 and 2020 conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) but are not finally recommended for appointment in any service possessing following qualifications and age criteria.
In Short, SJVN Has released The Notification For Field Engineers. Which Has :
- 15 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation/ MBA
- Upper age limit is 30 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 12th December, 2021
- Location : Himachal Pradesh
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 22nd November, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 12th December, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation/ MBA as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 15 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 30 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Field Engineers||Rs. 60000/- per month|
|1)||Field Engineers||Full time regular Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical|
Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute of India with minimum
aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others.
-Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization
in Personnel/HR/Finance from a recognised University/ Institute of India with
minimum aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others.
The selection process for these posts consists of GD & Personal Interviews which will be held at Corporate Head Quarter, Shimla and Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of merit of final marks after Interview obtained by them in civil service Examination 2019 or 2020 conducted by UPSC (In case candidate has appeared for Interviews in both the year’s Civil Service Examinations he/she should apply with his/her best score). Weightage of Marks in Civil Service Examination, GD & Personal Interviews shall be 75%, 10% & 15% respectively for final selection.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website (link given below). No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following :
1) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2) Personal details and educational qualification details
3) Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4) Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5) Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
1) The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at Interview/document verification stage will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
2) Candidates should possess prescribed educational qualification which are from an Indian University/Institute recognized by appropriate authority and only those candidates whose final results have been declared as on closing date shall be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
3) In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
4) Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview/ document verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/considered for document verification.
5) The decision of SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Interview shall be final.
6) The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grade or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards or relax age / experience or any other criteria in otherwise suitable cases and also cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Selection process.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.