SECR FULL FORM
South East Central Railway
SECR Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
SECR Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 1016
- Qualification : 10th, Diploma, ITI
- Age limit : 18 to 42 years
- Last Date : 21st August, 2023
- Location : Bilaspur
You Can Also Check :
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- Railway Job Alerts 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Submit Application : 22nd June, 2023|
Last Date to Submit Application : 21st August, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Online Exam|
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer||South East Central Railway|
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the Post name and the number of vacancies. Candidates will be engaged in the following post. Download the notification pdf using the given links.
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||820|
1. Assistant Loco Pilot
- Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI in specified trades OR Diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI in specified trades. OR
- Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above.
3. Junior Engineer
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 01/01/2024 to be eligible for the Assistant Loco Pilot / Technician / Junior Engineer posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot / Technician / Junior Engineer||18 to 42 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||47 Years|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
- Applicable as per Government Rules.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online through the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here for filling the application of GDCE Notification -> Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the given details.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.