SCB FULL FORM
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD
Secunderabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Has released The Notification For Assistant Engineer, Sanitary Officer and Many More. Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following vacant posts in the Secunderabad Cantonment Board through recruitment portal (link given below). The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.08.2021 to 21.08.2021. The Secunderabad Cantonment Board is an autonomous local body & service of its employees are governed by Cantonment Fund Servant Rules (CFSR) 1937. Which Has :
- 24 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th/ 12th/ D.Pharm/ Degree
- Age limit 18-37 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 93,780 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 21st August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 1st August, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 21st August, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Will be given online||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require 10th/ 12th/ D.Pharm/ Degree as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Differs Post wise (Check Below)|
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 24 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 37 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Engineer, Sanitary Officer and Many More||Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 93,780 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Asst. Cantonment Planner||04 (UR-3, OBC-1)|
|2)||Asst. Engineer [Civil]||02 (UR-1, SC-1)|
|3)||Sanitary Inspector||01 (SC)|
|4)||Asst. Medical Officer||05 (UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1)|
|5)||Pharmacist (Allopathy)||02 (OBC-1, SC-1)|
|6)||Nurses||02 (OBC-1, SC-1)|
|7)||Lab Assistant||01 (UR)|
|8)||Dresser||05 (UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1)|
|9)||Ward Servant||02 (OBC)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Asst. Cantonment Planner||Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|2)||Asst. Engineer [Civil]||Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|3)||Sanitary Inspector||i) Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification.|
ii) Sanitary Inspector Training Course certificate awarded by the Chairman, Board of Technical Examinations constituted by the Government of Telangana or any State Govt. in India.
|4)||Asst. Medical Officer||MBBS degree from an institution/college recognised by the Medical Council of India/Govt of India.|
|5)||Pharmacist (Allopathy)||D.Pharm passed from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India or equivalent recognized by a Govt. approved Health University|
|6)||Nurses||B.Sc (Nursing) or 03 years in General Nursing and Midwifery Course passed from recognized college approved by Nursing Council of India. Nursing Candidates must be registered as Nurse/Midwife with Central/State Nursing Councils.|
|7)||Lab Assistant||12th Standard passed with Biology, Physics, Chemistry|
|8)||Dresser||12th Standard passed with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Or Equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|9)||Ward Servant||10th class passed from a recognized Board.|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1)||Asst. Cantonment Planner||Rs. 31,460 – Rs. 84,970|
|2)||Asst. Engineer [Civil]||Rs. 31,460 – Rs. 84,970|
|3)||Sanitary Inspector||Rs. 24,440 – Rs. 71,510|
|4)||Asst. Medical Officer||Rs. 40,270 – Rs. 93,780|
|5)||Pharmacist (Allopathy)||Rs. 21,230 – Rs. 63,010|
|6)||Nurses||Rs. 25,140 – Rs. 73,270|
|7)||Lab Assistant||Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 40,270|
|8)||Dresser||Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 40,270|
|9)||Ward Servant||Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 40,270|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Asst. Cantonment Planner||GEN (18-25 years)|
OBC (18-28 years)
|2)||Asst. Engineer [Civil]||GEN (18-25 years)|
SC (18-30 years)
|3)||Sanitary Inspector||SC (18 to 30 years)|
|4)||Asst. Medical Officer||GEN (18-32 years)|
OBC (18-35 years)
SC (18-37 years)
|5)||Pharmacist (Allopathy)||OBC (18-28 years)|
SC (18-30 years)
|6)||Nurses||OBC (18-28 years)|
SC (18-30 years)
|7)||Lab Assistant||GEN (18-25 years)|
|8)||Dresser||GEN (18-25 years)|
OBC (18-28 years)
SC (18-30 years)
|9)||Ward Servant||OBC (18-28 years)|
MODE OF SELECTION
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Multiple choice objective type computer based examination. There will be a skill test for Post 8. The questions for examination will be set only in English. There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts. Date, Time & Venue for Online test will be intimated on website/portal in due course of time. Candidates are required to visit website/portal regularly to check time schedule for written test.
1) The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
2) At the time of Online Test, the candidates must bring documents in support of their Date of Birth and Identity and recent passport size photograph with him/ her along with Admit Card.
3) PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
4) A common examination will be conducted for the Posts 1 & 2, as the required qualifications and syllabus and scheme of the examination are same. The eligible candidates however should submit applications separately for each post.
5) Skill test details for Post 8 will be intimated for the selected candidates in the examination.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Before applying, the Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- Candidate will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instruction for which is available at the above mentioned site. The time gap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format.
- The admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at www.canttboardrecruit.org. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid email identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contact till the selection process is completed.
2) For submission of application, visit the website/portal of www.canttboardrecruit.org. click on New User Registration.
- Select Secunderabad from drop down option in the Cantt Board.
- Select the post to apply from the drop down option.
- Enter your mobile Number (working) and click to get OTP.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile.
- Thereafter, fill the OTP and validation code (CAPTCHA) and click on submit.
3) The procedure /steps for filling up of application online is briefed below:
- STEP 1 : Submission of Application details.
- STEP 2 : Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature.
- STEP 3 : Payout of application fee online ( if applicable)
4) The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step-1, Step-2, and Step-3) are completed successfully.
5) In case candidates are not able to submit fee by closing date, or the application is otherwise is incomplete, his/her candidature will be rejected.
6) Applicant can view the application details from the already registered user section available on the home page by providing application Number and E-mail id. Applicant is required to ensure that photograph & Signature is visible and fee status changed to paid otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
7) Check list: Following document(s) should be kept handy before applying online:
- Credit Card/Debit card/ Bank details.
- Scanned image of Photographs (JPG format, size between 20-40 KB)
- Scanned image of Signature (JPG format, size between 10-20 KB)
8) For further details and online application, please log on Website/Portal: www.canttboardrecruit.org.
9) The vacancies advertised are provisional. Decision of the competent Authority would be final with the Recruitment including cancellation of Recruitment process at any stage and no Correspondence in the regard will be entertained.
10) After submitting the online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online application for the post Applied for.
11) The Candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for closing date.
12) Neither the print out of the application nor any document should be sent to this office while applying for the post.
13) Applicant should avoid submitting multiple applications for a post.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the SCB notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.