SBI FULL FORM
State Bank of India
SBI Online Application Form 2022 for Latest Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) Has released The Notification For Chief Manager, Deputy Manager and More. Which Has :
- 15 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is ICSI Membership/ MBA/ CA
- Age limit 25-45 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 48,100 to Rs. 89890 + GP
- Last Date To Apply is 13th January, 2022
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 24th December, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 13th January, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require ICSI Membership/ MBA/ CA as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-|
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 15 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 25 Years|
Max : 35-45 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Chief Manager (Company Secretary)|
2) Manager (SME Products)
3) Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||02 (UR)|
|2)||Manager (SME Products)||06 (UR-5, OBC-1)|
|3)||Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||07 (UR-3, OBC-2,|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
Other qualifications (Desirable):-LL.B, C.A, I.C.W.A, F.R.M
|2)||Manager (SME Products)||1) Full time MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree and full time B.E/B. Tech.|
2) The Institutes should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
3) Course completed through Correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
Other Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have completed MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree with Specialization in Finance/Marketing/IT.
|3)||Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||Max: 45 Years|
|2)||Manager (SME Products)||Max: 35 Years|
|3)||Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||Min: 25 Years|
Max: 35 Years
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
Shortlisting: -Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: -Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list: – Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website (link given below) and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
2) After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
3) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
4) Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed.
This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.