SAIL FULL FORM
Steel Authority of India Limited
SAIL Training Nurse Recruitment 2022 for Latest Vacancies
Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company, invites applications from interested and eligible qualified nurses to undertake the “Proficiency Training” in 600 bedded multi-speciality DSP hospital under M&HS department.
In Short, SAIL has released The Notification For Proficiency Training Nurse. Which Has :
- 56 Vacancies
- Qualification is B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma
- Age limit 30 years
- Stipend of Rs. 8000 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 29th August, 2022
- Location : West Bengal
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date to Apply: 29th August, |
Interview Date: 30th August, 2022 & 31st August, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application forms via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|–||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 56 Vacancies Are Available||Max: 30 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Proficiency Training Nurse||Rs. 8000 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Proficiency Training Nurse||56|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Proficiency Training Nurse||1. Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
2. Internship Certificate (if applicable)
3. Certificate of Registration
1) Candidates have to appear for walk-in interview as per the schedule mentioned below with filled-in & signed application in prescribed format (Annexure-A) and Letter of Undertaking (Annexure-B) with documents/ testimonials as per instruction &/or eligibility.
2) Selection for “Proficiency Training‟ will be done by judging their performance through interview only.
3) All certificate/ documents in support of eligibility will be verified with the original during interview & joining and if any candidate fails to produce the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview/join and their candidature will be cancelled. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility and validity of the certificate/documents on date of interview before applying and appearing for the interview.
4) If the selected candidates are not in possession of the “Certificate of Registration” at the time of joining, they will have to deposit the same within three months from the date of their engagement as proficiency trainee nurses. Till such time, the engagement of the proficiency trainee nurses will be Provisional.
5) “Proficiency Training‟ will start immediately after the selection of the candidates is completed and are issued offer of engagement as “Proficiency Trainee Nurse”.
6) On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a “Certificate of Proficiency” will be issued by M&HS department to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance. The certificate will not be issued in cases of provisional engagement as mentioned at (4.) above or in case of failure to complete entire duration of the training.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible & interested candidates are required to appear for walk-in interview as per the schedule. They may also send their application in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) to the email id: email@example.com within 29.08.2022 (Monday). Candidates are advised to check their mail & SAIL website frequently, as further communication with the candidates, if required, will be made through email/website.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.