RCF Kapurthala LOGO
RCF FULL FORM
Rail Coach Factory
RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2022 under Apprenticeship Act
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala (RCF Kapurthala) Has released The Notification For Engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Which Has :
- 56 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th Class
- Age limit 15-24 Years
- Stipend as per rules & norms
- Last Date To Apply is 31st January, 2022
- Location : Kapurthala, Punjab
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 11th January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 31st January, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 10th Class with minimum 50% aggregate as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 56 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 15 Years|
Max : 24 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Act Apprentices||As per rules and norms|
|Sn.||Name of Trades||Vacancies|
|6)||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|9)||AC & Ref. Mechanic||01|
1) The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% _ marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
2) Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5). Then in Column “Maximum marks in Xth Class’; He/She should fill 1000 marks. Similarly, in Column “Marks obtained in Xth Class” He/She will put 700 marks. When marks obtained by candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the% age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the RCF Kapurthala official website link given below. Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on the RCF website (link given below) provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/ Bio Data etc. carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
2) Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/ community/ Photo(face)/ educational and/ or technical qualifications etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
3) Candidates have to keep printout of their application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.