RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 for Legal Officer, Manager and Many More, Check Now
RBI FULL FORM
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Grade B Notification 2022 for Various New Vacancies
Life with RBI is not just another career. It’s a commitment. Commitment to serve the Nation, where your decisions make an impact on the way the economy and the financial sector in the country evolves. Come to RBI if you are looking for an ecosystem that encourages continuous learning, an equal opportunity work environment, a supportive HR climate and, of course, an attractive compensation structure. We are a full-service Central Bank handling a variety of functions. An exciting array of job roles are handled by our officers depending upon their postings.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Has released The Notification For Legal Officer, Manager and Many More. Which Has :
- 14 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Bachelor’s Degree
- Age limit 21-32 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 44,500 to Rs. 99,750 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 4th February, 2022
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 4th February, 2022 till 06:00 PM|
Date of Examination : 6th March, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 600/-|
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 14 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 32 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Legal Officer, Manager and Many More||For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Basic pay of ₹44,500/-p.m [₹44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85880-3300(1)-89150]|
For Grade ‘B’ Officers: Basic pay of ₹55,200/- p.m. [₹55200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750]
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||02|
|4)||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||01|
|5)||Architect in Grade ‘A’||01|
|6)||Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata||01|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I of the detailed advertisement which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit a single application;
however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting undertaking, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
2) All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi -Government employer.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.