Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021, Check Now for 4358 New Vacancies !!
Punjab Police LOGO
Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2021
In Short, Punjab Police Has released The Notification For Police Constable. Which Has :
- 4358 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10+2 Pass
- Age limit 28 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 19,900 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 15th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 16th July, 2021 from 09:00 AM|
Last Date To Apply Online : 15th August, 2021 till 11:55 PM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 10+2 Pass as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN Candidates : Rs. 1000/-|
For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab : Rs. 400/-
For SC/ST Candites & Backward Classes of Punjab : Rs. 550/-
For EWS Candidates : Rs. 550/-
Payment Mode : ONLINE
Total 4358 Vacancies Are Available
|Min : 18 Years, as on 1st Jan, 2021|
Max : 28 Years, as on 1st Jan, 2021
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Police Conatable||Rs. 19,900 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||District Police Cadre||2015|
|2)||Armed Police Cadre||2343|
Minimum Education Qualifications :
(i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University.
(ii) In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
Mandatory Education Qualifications :
Candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time.
For being eligible for the post of Constable in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, minimum height required for male candidates is 5 feet 7 inches and for female candidates is 5 feet 2 inches.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|General||Rs. 400||Rs. 600||Rs. 1000|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM||Rs. 400||Rs. 0||Rs. 400|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||Rs. 400||Rs. 150||Rs. 550|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||Rs. 400||Rs. 150||Rs. 550|
HOW TO APPLY
There shall be a Common Application Form for recruitment to the post of Constable in the District Police Cadre & Armed Police Cadre of Punjab police.
1) Applications must only be submitted in the online mode on link given below. Candidates would be first required to fill a Registration form followed by the Application Form, which in turn would be linked to the fee payment gateway.
2) Candidates desirous of applying for posts in both the cadres, i.e. District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, shall be required to indicate their choice of cadres in order of preference in the application form. The choice given in the application, submitted by the candidate, shall be final and cannot be changed later at any stage, under any circumstances.
3) Candidate shall only be considered for posts in cadres for which s/he has given her/his preference. In case a candidate has applied for only one cadre s/he shall be considered only for posts in that cadre and not for posts in another cadre.
4) The candidates applying for the District Police Cadre shall, in addition, be required to fill in 15 District preferences to which the candidate would want to be allocated in case of final selection. District allocation would be made on the basis of merit position in Merit List and the availability of vacancies in the preferred District.
5) Applicants are advised to read the instructions, as given in the Recruitment Portal, carefully, before filling–up the application form. Incomplete application shall be rejected outright and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6) The applicants are advised to fill all details, including their correct and active email address and mobile number, in the online application.
7) Applicants must ensure that they have access to good internet facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure proper completion of application process including online payment of fee.
8) Before starting to fill-up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents ready (including scanned copies of documents to be uploaded) as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Personal details
- Valid and active E-mail ID
- Valid and active mobile number for receiving SMSs
- Any one ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age
- Details/certificates pertaining to requisite educational qualifications including that for Punjabi language
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming benefit of reservation, if applicable.
- Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card etc.
- Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) passport size photo against white background (maximum 50-200 KB size in JPEG format). The photograph should be as per the guidelines given in the website www.passportindia.gov.in.
- Scanned signatures (maximum 50-200 KB in JPEG format)
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Register / Login|
|WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
What Is The Punjab Police Official Website ?
Click Here For Official Website.
How To Apply For Punjab Police Constable ?
Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website.
Punjab Police Constable Vacancy 2021 ?
Total 4358 Vacancies Are Available
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility ?
Age, Qualification, etc
Punjab Police Constable Qualification ?
Candidates require 10+2 Pass as Qualification
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply ?
Last Date To Apply Is 15th August, 2021 till 11:55 PM
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification ?
Click Here For Notification.
Punjab Police Constable Salary ?
Rs. 35,400 per month
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link ?
Punjab Police Constable Syllabus ?
Click Here For details
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.