NORTHERN RAILWAY LOGO
Northern Railway Senior Residents Online Form 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency
Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite
The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will
not be entertained.
Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the
requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the
Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the
same for verification.
Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates
who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL
at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies.
In Short, Northern Railway Has released The Notification For Senior Residents. Which Has :
- 29 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is PG, Diploma/ Degree
- Upper age limit 27 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month
- Interview Date To Apply is 3rd to 4th February, 2022
- Location : New Delhi
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date To Apply Online : 3rd to 4th February, 2022||Candidates are required to attend a Walk-in Interview to apply|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require PG, Diploma/ Degree as Qualification |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
1 Year (initially)
|Total 29 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 37 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Senior Residents||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|3)||GENERAL MEDICINE||UR-04, OBC-04 , ST-01|
|6)||OBS & GYNAE||UR-01|
1) Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
2) Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
3) SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with
one year experience in Oncology.
SR-Casualty:- Candidate should be MD/DNB in Medicine/Surgery/Paediatrics/Anaesthesia.
4) SR-DENTAL:- The candidate should be MDS, preferably in the specialty of Oral maxillofacial surgery or conservative
dentistry & endodontics.
5) The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
6) For SR selection in all specialities, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty,
candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one
year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private
hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Date & Time|
|6)||OBS & GYNAE||03.02.2022|
1) All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information
are liable to be rejected summarily.
2) All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their
original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same
before the interview committee.
3) Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and
4) Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
5) SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their
applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6) OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their
applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be
attached with application.
7) EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year
from the date of Walk in interview.
8) No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9) No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10) List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to
the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
11) The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7 days from the date of issue of the letter of
offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12) All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13) Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the
Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the Northern Railway notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.