NHPC FULL FORM
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
NHPC Online Application Form 2022 for Latest Vacancies
NHPC, a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro Power Projects, 01 Wind Power Project & 01 Solar Power Project with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW including projects developed in Joint Venture.
NHPC, along with its subsidiaries and JVs, is also aggressively expanding its renewable energy portfolio; including hydro, solar and wind power. It has 09 Projects with 5999 MW capacity in construction stage, 15 Projects with 10787.10 MW capacity in clearance stage and 03 Projects with 1130 MW capacity in Survey & Investigation stage. NHPC has been earning profit for the last many years. During the FY 2020-21 the Gross Turnover and Profit after Tax of the Company were Rs. 9657.39 Crore and Rs. 3233.37 Crore respectively.
NHPC offers exciting opportunities and challenges to learn and grow. The company fosters excellent working environment and has attractive compensation package. To support its high growth trajectory, NHPC is looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented young Graduate Engineers and Professionals with bright academic record to join the organization.
NHPC Has released The Notification For Trainee Engineers and Trainee Officers. Which Has :
- 67 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ CS
- Upper age limit 30 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 17th January, 2022
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 17th January, 2022||Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ CS as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 295/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 67 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 30 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Trainee Engineers and Trainee Officers||Rs. 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Trainee Engineer (Civil)||29 |
(Backlog vacancies: SC- 03 ,ST-01
Current Vacancies: SC- 05,OBC- 06,EWS-02, UR- 12)
|2)||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||20|
(Backlog vacancies: ST-01
Current Vacancies: SC- 01, OBC- 04,EWS-2, UR- 12)
|3)||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||04|
(Backlog vacancies: SC-3, ST-01)
|4)||Trainee Officer (Finance)||12|
(Backlog vacancies: ST-10
Current Vacancies: UR- 02)
|5)||Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)||02|
(Current Vacancies: UR- 01, OBC-01)
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|2)||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade |
Mechanical Discipline includes Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
|3)||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade|
Electrical Discipline includes Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics /Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering.
|4)||Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.|
|5)||Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)||Candidates passed in Company Secretary qualification with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) are eligible to apply.|
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./04/2021 as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score, CA/CMA score and CS score for Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Trainee Officer (Finance) and Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) respectively. The shortlisted candidates will be called to Corporate Office, Faridabad for verification of their documents/ certificates for which travelling allowance shall be paid as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Candidates will be provisionally selected and extended offer of appointment only after verification of the documents/ certificates amongst the candidates who appear for documents/certificates verification at Corporate Office and their documents are verified and found in order.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Only candidates who have valid GATE-2021 score with GATE Registration Number, candidates who have valid CA/CMA score with CA/CMA certificate and candidates who have valid CS score with CS membership certificate can register online in NHPC’s website www.nhpcindia.com against advertisement number NH/Rectt/04/2021.
2) Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are require to pay a non-refundable fee of 295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility & correctness of information on Application Form before paying the registration fee.
3) Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2021 Registration Number, CA/CMA Registration Number & CS Registration Number as applicable. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHPC. Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their certificates in PDF format (as given in step no. 4 under head “STEPS FOR APPLYING”) of 100 to 200 KB each document in JPEG / PDF format along with passport size color photograph (25-50 KB) and signature (15-30 KB). The scanned copies of certificates should be readable otherwise candidature shall be treated as rejected.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.