IRFC FULL FORM
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited
IRFC Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 for New Vacancies
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (“IRFC” or “Company”) was incorporated on 12th December, 1986 as a wholly Govt. owned Company under the Administrative control of Ministry of Railways. The Company is a Public Finance Institution engaged in supporting creation of infrastructure in Railway Sector in India. Its main business activity has been leasing of Rolling Stocks (Locomotives, Passenger Coaches and Freight Wagons) to Indian Railways.
The Company raises financial resources from diverse financial markets using a variety of instruments to fund acquisition of these assets. IRFC is Schedule „A‟ Organization and has consistently been rated as EXCELLENT by Govt. of India in the achievement of its MOU targets. As of March 31st 2021 the Turnover of the Company is Rs. 15770.47 Crore and Net Worth is Rs. 35913.38 Crore.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) Has released The Notification For Translator, Assistant and More. Which Has :
- 4 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Any Degree/ Diploma/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Master’s Degree
- Upper age limit 35 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 21,000 to Rs. 74,000 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 28th January, 2022
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 28th December, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 28th January, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application forms via Speed Post/ Courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Any Degree/ Diploma/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Master’s Degree as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 4 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 35 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Hindi Translator (NE5)|
2) Assistant (Finance) (NE5)
3) Assistant (Administration) (NE5)
|1) Rs. 21,000 – 74,000|
2) Rs. 21,000 – 74,000
3) Rs. 21,000 – 74,000
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Hindi Translator (NE5)||01|
|2)||Assistant (Finance) (NE5)||02|
|3)||Assistant (Administration) (NE5)||01|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Hindi Translator (NE5)||Master‟s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as subject at the Graduation level|
Master‟s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level
Diploma or Certificate Cource in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or Two years experience in translation work from English to Hindi and viceversa in Central / State Government / CPSE.
Minimum 55% marks for all category in Graduation/Post Graduation.
|2)||Assistant (Finance) (NE5)||Bachelor/Master Degree in Commerce stream with 55% marks from a recognized University.|
Graduate with Intermediate examination passed CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India
|3)||Assistant (Administration) (NE5)||Bachelor Degree in any stream with 55% marks from a recognized University|
Desirable: MBA (HR) from UGC recognized University/Institute
Joint General Manager (HR & Admin), 3rd Floor, Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, The Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave: 50-B, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
HOW TO APPLY
1) Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirement of the
2) No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above post.
3) Application will be received through offline process only and all further communication will be made to the
applicants through Email. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are requested to
apply in the attached application format available in the career section of IRFC website www.irfc.nic.in.
The following self attested documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) may be attached with the
- One Colour photograph to be pasted in the Application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (class X certificate)
- Qualification Certificates of (Xth, XIIth, Certificate/ Diploma / Graduation / Post-Graduation/Inter CA/CMA)
- Category certificate SC / ST / PwBD/ Ex. Servicemen, (if applicable).
- Domicile of J & K during 01-01-1980 and 31-12-1989 (if applicable).
- Proof of Identity & Address (Voter ID, or Aadhaar Card)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application.
- NOC if applicable for working in Government/CPSEs and equivalent. For others working in other than Government/CPSEs and Equivalent, a certificate from employer stating that the turnover of the firm is more than 100 crores.
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
4) All the eligible candidates are requested to forward their application in the format enclosing therewith the self attached documents as mentioned above in a cover subscribing “Application for the Post of __” address to the above given address.
5) All the application forms along with requisite enclosures should reach Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited by 28.01.2022 however in respect of application received by post / speed post from the candidates residing in North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nikobar Island or Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of application shall be 01.02.2022.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.