INDIAN NAVY LOGO
Join Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Online Form
Indian Navy Executive IT Branch SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (IT) entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy Has released The Notification For Executive IT Branch SSC Officer. Which Has :
- 50 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Age between 02/07/1997 to 01/01/2003
- Pay Scale as per rules and norms
- Last Date To Apply is 10th February, 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 27th January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 10th February, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|10 Years (initially)||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 50 Vacancies Are Available||Candidates should’ve bornt in between 02/07/1997 to 01/01/2003 |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|SSC Executives (Information Technology)||As per rules and norms|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||SSC Executives (Information Technology)||50|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||SSC Executives (Information Technology)||A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage):-|
(a) MSc/ BEI B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology Software Systems/ Cyber Securityl System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
(b) MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
The selection procedure is as follows:
1) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL:-https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf).
2) BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
3) Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
4) Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
5) No communication will be entertained in this regard.
6) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
7) Change of SSB Centre for examination/interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
8) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MOD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
9) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
10) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
11) Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 27 Jan 22. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following: –
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12″ certificate). CGPA conversion formula for BE B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.