Indian Coast Guard LOGO
Indian Coast Guard Online 2022 For Various Vacancies
In Short, Indian Coast Guard Has released The Notification For Assistant Commandant. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 71
- Qualification : Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech, 12th, LLB
- Age limit : As per notification
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100/- per month
- Last Date To Apply : 07th September, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 17th August, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 07th September, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech, 12th, LLB|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|The selection will be based on : |
i. Computer Based Examination
ii. Preliminary Selection
iii. Document Verification
|Total 71 Vacancies Are Available||As per notification|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs.56,100/- per month|
The Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for 71 Assistant Commandant positions. The branch name and vacancy count are listed in the table below. Candidates can view the branch-specific vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Branch||No of Posts|
|1||General Duty & Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)||50|
|2||Technical (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics )||20|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|General Duty (GD)||07||04||14||03||22||50|
Indian citizens having the following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply. Check qualification details below.
1. General Duty
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 55% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. The
candidates who have completed graduation after diploma, are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
2. Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)
- Should have passed 12th class or equivalent with physics and mathematics as subjects with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. The candidates who have completed diploma are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
- Should possess current Commercial Pilot Licence issued / validated by Director General Civil Aviation on the date of submission of application.
3. Technical (Engg / Electrical / Mechanical)
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate in relevant discipline.
- Equivalent qualification in any of the above disciplines recognised by the Institutes of the Engineers (India) as exempted from section ‘A’ and ‘B’ and their associate membership examination (AMIE).
- Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. The candidates who have completed graduation after diploma, are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
4. Law Entry:
- A degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
The following lists the maximum ages for the General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry, and Technical branches. Before applying, applicants can verify that they meet the following age requirements.
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical / Engineering / Electrical): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
The upper age limit for SC, ST, and OBC candidates is relaxed in accordance with Government of India regulations. Check out the age relaxations listed here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
Pay Scale for Assistant Commandant Post is applicable as per the ICG rules. Check Pay Scale below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commandant||56,100/- per month|
On the following dates, online applications are accepted. Candidates should check the following dates and apply online by the deadline.
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2022 11:00 hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/09/2022 17:30 hrs|
|Exam Date||Nov 2022 to Jun 2023|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications will be available on the Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/08/2022 to 07/09/2022.
- Click ->opportunities button ->Online Application.
- Select any one post to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Fill in all the details asked in the online application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- Passport size photo.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left and Right-Hand thumb impression image
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Identity proof
- Service Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here (will be activated on 17/08/2022)|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.