ILS FULL FORM
Institute of Life Sciences
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is a leading national institute in India. It is a multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research in Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetics & Autoimmune Diseases, and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology.
The Institute invites applications from early as well as mid-career scientists (from Indian citizens only) with potential for leadership and passion for innovative research to set up independent multidisciplinary research programs relating to the areas of (but not restricted to) Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetics & Autoimmune Diseases and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology for filling up the following Scientist positions
In Short, ILS Has released The Notification For Scientist. Which Has :
- 04 Vacancies
- Qualification is M.Sc/ Ph.D
- Age limit 35 yaers – 40 years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale Of Rs.56,100 – 2,08,700/- (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 28th Febuary, 2022
- Location : Bhubaneswar, Odisha
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 28th Febuary, 2022||Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Rs.500 for general candidates|
Rs.300 for OBC candidates
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 04 Vacancies Are Available||35 yaers – 40 years (post-wise)|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Scientist – B|
2) Scientist – C
|Rs.56,100 – 2,08,700/- (post-wise)|
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1)||Scientist – B||02|
|2)||Scientist – C||02|
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|1)||Scientist – B||1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent with at|
least three years research experience
in the relevant field
Ph.D. with at least 01 year PostDoctoral
|Ph.D. degree with the|
capability of conducting
independent research works.
|2)||Scientist – C||1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent with|
at least five years research experience
in the relevant field
Ph.D. with at least four years PostDoctoral
|Research experience in|
the relevant subject.
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1)||Scientist – B||35 years|
|2)||Scientist – C||40 years|
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1)||Scientist – B||Level – 10 (Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-)|
|2)||Scientist – C||Level – 11 (Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-)|
The application fees for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Rs.500 for general candidates
- Rs.300 for OBC candidates
- Payment is to be sent only through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI as per the bank details mentioned below
Beneficiary Name: Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar,
Account No: 450502010006285,
Bank: Union Bank of India, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar;
IFS Code: UBIN0545058
NOTE : Candidates belonging to the SC category are exempted from paying the application fee.
1) Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the ILS Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications, and/or experience will be considered in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in Government Scientific Organizations/ Research Institutions.
2) Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for an interview. The applications received will be scrutinized, and candidates who, in the opinion of the institute, are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for an interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
3) The Screening and Selection Committee will make appropriate decisions on the quality and impact of the publications and patents in relation to the overall application, research areas, and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
4) Persons working under the Central Government/Central Government Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through the proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through the proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of the selection interview if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview.
5) Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
6) Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after
the last date will be rejected.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.