IIT Madras LOGO
IIT FULL FORM
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
IIT Madras Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
In Short, IIT Madras Has released The Notification For Staff Nurse, Jr. Engineer and Many More. Which Has :
- 92 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation
- Age limit 27-32 years
- Pay Matrix of Level 3-6
- Last Date To Apply is 23rd August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 21st July, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 23rd August, 2021 till 05:30 PM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For All Other Candidates : Rs. 300/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
Total 92 Vacancies Are Available
|Max : 27-32 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY MATRIX|
|Staff Nurse, Jr. Engineer and Many More||Level 3-6|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|2)||Assistant Security Officer||03|
|7)||Junior Technician (Maintenance)||06|
|8)||Junior Technician (Telephones)||01|
|9)||Junior Library Technician||04|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|2)||Assistant Security Officer||02||–||–||01||–||03|
|7)||Junior Technician (Maintenance)||03||01||–||01||01||06|
|8)||Junior Technician (Telephones)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|9)||Junior Library Technician||03||–||–||01||–||04|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Matrix|
|1)||Staff Nurse||Level 6|
|2)||Assistant Security Officer||Level 6|
|3)||Junior Superintendent||Level 6|
|4)||Junior Engineer||Level 6|
|5)||Junior Assistant||Level 3|
|6)||Junior Technician||Level 3|
|7)||Junior Technician (Maintenance)||Level 3|
|8)||Junior Technician (Telephones)||Level 3|
|9)||Junior Library Technician||Level 3|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Staff Nurse||32 years|
|2)||Assistant Security Officer||32 years|
|3)||Junior Superintendent||32 years|
|4)||Junior Engineer||32 years|
|5)||Junior Assistant||27 years|
|6)||Junior Technician||27 years|
|7)||Junior Technician (Maintenance)||27 years|
|8)||Junior Technician (Telephones)||27 years|
|9)||Junior Library Technician||27 years|
1) Candidates must be citizens of India.
2) The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
3) Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
4) The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
5) The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://recruit.iitm.ac.in
2) Separate application has to be submitted for each post.
3) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application. The candidates shall upload only the following relevant documents in the following sequence :
- Certificates educational qualifications in chronological order i.e. SSLC, HSc, Diploma, UG Degree, PG Degree, PhD, All the years mark list of minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post applied.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc. or Matriculation/High School certificate.
- Valid Category certificate (SC / ST / OBC-NCL / EWS / PwD / Ex-servicemen etc.) if applicable.
- NOC from current employer if applicable.
- Certificates of experience in chronological order and it should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head bearing the date of issue, name, designation, specific period of work, nature of duties and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal, which makes the candidate eligible for applying for the said post.
- Salary certificates towards their experiences. In the salary certificate, the breakup of gross salary should be indicated clearly viz Pay, DA, HRA and any other allowances. Salary certificates obtained from private companies/parties with consolidated amount will not be considered. These Certificates should contain breakup of the salary so as to enable to compare with the scales and pay of the Government indicated against each post wherever required.
- Certificate of proficiency should be submitted, wherever required, with respect to desirable qualifications.
4) The candidates who have submitted experience certificates from PSU/Autonomous bodies/ Private organization and their pay scales are different, it is their responsibility to submit equivalent certificate to consider their experience. Otherwise, that experience may not be taken into account.
5) Applicants who are in Government employment/PSUs/ Government autonomous institutions/ Central and State Govt. undertakings will be required to produce No-Objection-Certificate along with vigilance clearance and last five years ACR/APAR’s at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the IIT Madras notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.