IDBI FULL FORM
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
IDBI Bank has entered into MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (Manipal), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Private Limited [Nitte] Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
In Short, Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Has released The Notification For Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. Which Has :
- 650 Vacancies.
- Qualification Required is Degree.
- Age limit 21 – 28 Years.
- Pay Scale Of Rs.36,000/- Per Month
- Last Date To Apply is 22 Aug 2021
- Location : Various Locations
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 10 Aug 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 22 Aug 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|SC / ST / PH : 200/-|
General / OBC/ EWS: 1000/-
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 650 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 28 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||Pay Scale Of Rs.36,000/- Per Month|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||265||175||65||97||48||650|
Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates). It may be mention that candidates should have the final year result declared on or before July 01, 2021
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th) Mark sheets and passing certificates
AGE RELAXATION :
|a.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|c.||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|d.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
|e.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Work Experience :
- All the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s).
- The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any.
- Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
Selection Process :
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
Duration : Composite time of 2 hours.
The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
Penalty for Wrong Answers –
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- For More Detail And Exam Locations Read The Advertisement/ PDF/ Notification Given Below.
Career Prospects and Emoluments
Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – ₹ 2,500/- Per month and during the Internship Period (3 Months) – ₹ 10,000/- per month.
After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course :
The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000- 1490(7)- 46430-1740 (2) –49910– 1990(7)- 63840 (17 years).
The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time 11 to time.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.