Goa Police LOGO
GOA Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for New Vacancies
The applications in prescribed form are invited by the Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa from eligible candidates for filling up of the below mentioned vacant posts by direct recruitment in 1 st, 2nd and 3rd India Reserve Battalions of Goa Police Department
GOA Police Has released The Notification For Police Constable, Pharmacist and Many More. Which Has :
- 773 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is SSC/ HSSC/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma
- Age limit 18-45 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 81,100
- Last Date To Apply is 8th November, 2021
- Location : GOA
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Application Starts On : 12th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply : 8th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to hand-in their application forms to the given locations (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require SSC/ HSSC/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN Candidates : Rs. 200/-|
For ST/SC/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 773 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 28-45 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Police Constable, Pharmacist and Many More||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 81,100|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Police Constable (Armed Police)||734 (UR-266, |
|2)||Pharmacist (Armed Police)||06 (UR-5, OBC-1)|
|3)||Stenographer||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|4)||Lower Division Clerk||05 (UR-2, ST-1,|
|5)||Barber||04 (UR-2, ST-1,|
|7)||Nursing Assistant (Armed Police)||03 (UR)|
|8)||Mess Servant||14 (UR-6, SC-1,|
|9)||Sweeper||02 (UR-1, EWS-1)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1)||Police Constable (Armed Police)||Rs. 19900-63200|
|2)||Pharmacist (Armed Police)||Rs. 29200-92300|
|4)||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19900-63200|
|7)||Nursing Assistant (Armed Police)||Rs. 18000-56900|
|8)||Mess Servant||Rs. 18000-56900|
HOW TO APPLY
1) The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of requirement of Age, Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/ Advertisement for the post as on 08.11.2021.
2) The candidates should also possess 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the Recruitment Rules/ Advertisement shall apply in the prescribed Form and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination of GOA Police.
3) The Application Fee for General Category is Rs. 200/- and for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/EWS is Rs. 100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the Application Form.
4) The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pernem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Panda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday.
5) The Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of GOA Police Portal (Link given below). The Application Form shall be downloaded on a FS/Legal Paper for all posts and for the post of Police Constable (Armed Police) on FS/Legal single paper front and back.
6) The candidates possessing the required Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement as on 08.11.2021 and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa, may submit the Application Forms, completed in all respects along with the Application Fee as mentioned above, at the counter opened to accept the application forms at the Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Panda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday on or before 08.11.2021.
7) The incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms received after 08.11.2021, Applications not in prescribed Form and Application Forms without Application Fee will be summarily rejected by GOA Police and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
8) The candidates working in Government Departments/Offices shall apply through proper channel in prescribed Application Form only. These Application Forms along with the Application Fee should be submitted at the counter opened to accept the Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 08.11.2021. The Application Forms received after 08.11.2021 and without Application Fee will be summarily rejected by GOA Police and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
9) The last date for submission of Application Forms for the above posts of GOA Police is 08.11.2021.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the GOA Police notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.