East Coast Railway Logo
East Coast Railway Online Form 2022 for Various New Vacancies
In view of the exigencies related with the ensuing 3rd wave of COVID-19 pandemic, it has been decided to engage paramedical staff for the posts as mentioned below on contract basis, for Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may appear before the Board for walk-in-interview along with duly filled in application form in the given format as per Annexure-I with all relevant certificates/testimonials in original and self-attested copies of each.
In Short, East Coast Railway Has released The Notification For Nursing Superintendent and Pharmacist. Which Has :
- 8 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10+2/ B.Sc
- Age limit 20-40 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 29,000 to Rs. 44,900 per month
- Interview Date To Apply is 31st January, 2022
- Location : Bhubaneswar, Odisha
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 18th January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 31st January, 2022
|Candidates are required to attend a Walk-in Interview to apply|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||PERIOD OF CONTRACT|
|Candidates require 10+2/ B.Sc as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Upto 31st March, 2022
|Total 8 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 20 Years|
Max : 35-40 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Nursing Superintendent|
|1) Rs. 44,900/-|
2) Rs. 29,200/-
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Nursing Superintendent||Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course In General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing). Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in infected/isolated patients.|
|2)||Pharmacist||10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of lndia or registration with State Pharmacy Council.|
DATE, TIME & VENUE OF INTERVIEW
|Place||Udayagiri Meeting Hall, 2nd Floor, South Block, Raif Sadan, ECoR/Hqs/Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar|
|Time||11.00 Hrs onwards|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 31.01.2022 (Monday).
2) Keeping in view of COVID-19, it has been decided that the interview may be extended to more than one day depending on number of applicants. In case, more than 30 candidates appear for the walk in interview, on 31.01.2022 (Monday), only 30 candidates shall be allowed inside the premises of Rail Sadan on 31.01.2022 (Monday). Remaining candidates may be interviewed on the next day i. e. on O 1.02.2022 (Tuesday). Result will be published tentatively by 07.02.2022 (Monday).
3) No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
Documents Required: Candidates are advised to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Interview along with application in the prescribed format & with following documents.
- Two recent Passport size photographs (self-attested).
- Educational/Technical/Professional qualification certificate from recognized institution.
- Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (SSLC).
- Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.