DRDO YSL-AI LOGO
DRDO YSL-AI FULL FORM
DRDO – Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence
DRDO YSL-AI Recruitment 2022 for new Vacancies
In Short, DRDO YSL-AI Has released The Notification For Junior Research Fellow. DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) is constituted of young scientists who work towards research and development in the field of Artificial Intelligence. DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) is at the forefront of artificial intelligence research, accelerating adoption of artificial intelligence for varied applications. The lab has associations with various eminent organizations such as IITs, IISc Bangalore, IllT’s and other leading academic institutions.
We are looking for young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue Al related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and join the revolution, using deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision and reinforcement learning to help us improve various research outcomes and drive innovation. At DYSL-AI, you will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our Al strategy and showcasing the potential of Al for defense through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies to make a real difference.
- 04 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is BE /B.Tech /Degree /PG
- Age limit 28 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 16th January, 2022
- Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 15th December, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 16th January, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post/ courier to the given address or e-mail : [email protected]|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|“The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001”||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|BE /B.Tech /Degree /PG|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining two/three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed annually and as per DRDO rules.|
|Total 04 Vacancies Are Available||28 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/- per month|
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1)||Junior Research Fellow||04|
a. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score/percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
b. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for online coding examination(tentatively on 19th January), details of the examination will be communicated subsequently on their mail ids.
c. The qualified candidates will be required to appear for personal interview to be held at DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001 or through Video Conferencing as decided by Director, DYSL-AI, date and time will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately by speed post/email. The decision of the Director as to whether in person interview of through Video conferencing will be final and binding on the candidates.
d. The decision of the committee constituted by Director, DYSL-AI in selecting the candidate will be final and binding on all the candidates.
1) Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. They are required to submit a signed declaration (Annexure ‘Il’) to the extent that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) about their application for the fellowship in DRDO and required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their CCA as per Annexure ‘Ill’ at the time of interview.
2) The Offer of fellowship is purely of temporary in nature for a limited period as per rules in vogue and does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
3) Those who were already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories/centers earlier, are not eligible to apply again.
4) Candidate need to attach the proof of CGPA to percentage conversion formula from the University/lnstitution along with the application form.
5) The Research Fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with a prior notice of one month. Fellows may resign with a prior notice of one month.
6) DYSL-AI, Bangalore reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel this advertisement. The above notified fellowships are likely to be increased or decreased or cancelled depending upon the prevailing requirement restrictions, if any, as per the policy of Government of India.
7) It may please be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
8) Application procedure: Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications as per details below:
i) Duly filled application (Annexure -I ) downloadable from www.drdo.gov.in
ii) NOC & other testimonials as applicable in case of serving candidate (Annexure —II & Annexure — III) downloadable from www.drdo.gov.in
iv) Self attested copies of educational certificate
v) Self attested copies of DOB,
vi) Self attested copy of caste certificate (Wherever applicable)
9) Candidates sending application by post should write in bold letters “Application for JRF recruitment’ on TOP of the cover of envelope.
1) Only those candidates who have been awarded Degree/ProvisionaI Degree certificate are eligible to apply.
2) Candidates should make their own arrangement for their stay and transport in Bangalore.
3) Candidate need to produce original Certificates/TestimoniaI for proof of Caste (Where applicable), Age, Educational Qualification and No Objection Certificate (Where applicable), along with two pass port size photographs at the time of interview.
4) Award of Fellowship shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The selection of the candidate will be entirely the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Lab.
5) The candidate should bring supporting document for CGPA conversion.
6) The candidate may be allowed to register for part-time Ph.D with any University/lnstitution during the tenure of the fellowship on approval of DYSL-AI.
7) No TADA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the DRDO YSL-AI notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.