Bank of Maharashtra LOGO
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale II & III Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale II & III Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 400
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Age limit : 25 to 38 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.48,170 – 63,840/-
- Last Date : 25th July, 2023
- Location : Maharashtra
You Can Also Check :
- MPCB Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 13th July, 2023|
Last Date To Apply Online : 25th July, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Bank Jobs||Online Exam|
|POST NAME||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Officer Scale II & III||Bank of Maharashtra|
Online application is invited to fill 400 Officer Scale II & III Vacancies. Post-wise and category-wise vacancy distribution are given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Officer Scale II||100|
|Officer Scale III||300|
1. Officer Scale II
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) / CA / CMA / CFA with 3 years experience.
2. Officer Scale III
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) / CA / CMA / CFA with 5 years experience.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Officer Scale II||25 to 35 years|
|Officer Scale III||25 to 38 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
The recruited candidates for Bank Of Maharashtra SO Vacancy 2023 will get a pay scale of II and III.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Officer Scale-II||Rs.48,170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69,810/-|
|2.||Officer Scale-III||Rs.63,840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78,230/-|
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check the salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||Rs.1,180/-|
|2||SC / ST||Rs.118/-|
|3||PWBD / Women||Nil|
Candidates can check the online exam pattern below.
Exam Pattern for Scale II & III:
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||30||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||30||20 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||60||60 Minutes|
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the BOM Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on Careers -> Recruitment Process -> Current Openings.
- To register choose ->”Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the application for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.