AWES FULL FORM
Army Welfare Education Society
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
Army Welfare Education Society Online Application Form 2022 for Various Vacancies
There are 136 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Vacancies could be regular or for a fixed term’ which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments which fall in the category of ‘Regular’ would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Has released The Notification For PGT, TGT & PRT. Which Has :
- 8700 Vacancies (approx.)
- Qualification Required is Diploma/ D.El.Ed/ Degree/ Post Graduation
- Upper age limit 40-57 Years
- Pay Scale as per notification
- Last Date To Apply is 28th January, 2022
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts on : 7th January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 28th January, 2022
Admit Cards will release : From 10th February, 2022
Exam Date : 19th & 20th February, 2022
Results Publication : 28th February, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Will be available online||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require Diploma/ D.El.Ed/ Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|385/- (non refundable)|
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Approximately, 8700 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 40-57 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|PGT, TGT & PRT||As per notification|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||PGT||BE/B.Tech/ B.Ed/ Post Graduation|
|3)||PRT||Graduation/ Diploma D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
Stage 1: Screening Exam
An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 February 2022, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given a Score Card which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
A Score Card will make candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test: –
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg.a candidate holding Score Card of TGTmay now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to an appointment as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stage 2 & 3 of the selection process
Stage 2: Interview
As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
- The interview shall be for a group of Schools (Cluster) and the selected candidate for Regular Category may be appointed in any of the schools in that cluster.
- Authorities conducting the Interview may carry out additional screening of candidate if the number of candidates is large and administratively unmanageable.
- Candidates who receive a letter of offer of appointment for the post of a teacher in any category are required to get a police verification certificate at the earliest and in no case later than 30 days from date of joining. Spouses of serving Army, Navy and Air Force personnel will get verification of their antecedents from the Commanding Officer/ Formation Commander/ Station Commander of the establishment where their spouses are serving.
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal (link given below). Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as per details available on the website. Please use the steps given below to give general information about yourself to register your profile.
- For profile registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number & Email ID
- You will receive OTP on your Mobile number & Email ID for verification
- You can edit your Post/Other details any time before submitting, except Basic Details (First Page).
- While entering the required information in On-line form, you will be asked by system to attach the following documents: –
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications
- The system will then ask you to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are UPI/Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- Once registration is completed, you will get a confirmation that registration is successful. You will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- You may seek assistance till the examination from the following HELPLINE numbers: +91 62680 30939, +91 62680 03264, +91 62631 78414, +91 62680 62129
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.