Allahabad High Court LOGO
AHC FULL FORM
Allahabad High Court
In Short, Allahabad High Court Has released The Notification For Law Clerk (Trainee). Which Has :
- 94 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree (Law)
- Age limit 21 – 26 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs 15000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 28 Aug 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 28 Aug 2021||Candidates are required to Apply Offline.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Qualification Required is Degree (Law) |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
|VACANCY||AGE LIMIT (01.07.2021)|
|Total 94 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 26 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|‘Law Clerk (Trainee)’||Pay Scale Of Rs 15000/- per month|
|Law Clerk (Trainee)||94|
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).
- They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2021
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad.
- The candidates for interview will be called only after screening.
- No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
How to Apply ?
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
- The applications forms are also available on the official website of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Period of Engagement :
The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.