Union Bank of India LOGO
Union Bank of India Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
Union Bank of India Has released The Notification For Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 42
- Qualification : As per Union Bank official notification
- Pay Scale : As Per Norms
- Last Date : 12th February, 2023
- Location : Mumbai
You Can Also Check : UPSC Junior Translation Officer Jobs Recruitment 2023.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 23rd January, 2023|
Last Date : 12th February, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Credit Officer and Chartered Accountant||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
|Bank Jobs||Union Bank of India|
Union Bank of India has released 42 Vacancies for Credit Officer and Chartered Accountant Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest UBI recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Credit Officer (Scale IV)||03|
|2||Chartered Accountant (Scale III)||34|
|3||Credit Officer (Scale II)||05|
- Candidates should have the necessary qualification and relevant work experience for the above posts.
- The remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts based on the negotiations and shall not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate. The compensation will be on a CTC basis.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- New users click ->New Registration and register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.).
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.