TNPSC FULL FORM
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
TNPSC Has released The Notification For Road Inspector. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 761
- Qualification : ITI
- Pay Scale : Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Age Limit : 37 years
- Last Date : 11th Febuary, 2023
- Location : Tamil Nadu
|HOW TO APPLY
|Start Date : 13th January, 2023
Last Date : 11th Febuary, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST
|The selection will be done through the following stages. Exam Center details can be checked in the notification pdf using the given links.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 examination is approximately Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|Name of the Posts
|Name of the Service
|No. of Vacancies
|Tamil Nadu Panchayat
1. Road Inspector:
- Candidates must possess an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship.
Candidates who apply for the Road Inspector posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|Name of the Category
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s,
BCMs and Destitute Widows of All Categories
|No maximum Age limit
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Road Inspector posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|Name of the Post
|Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
Registration / Examination fees should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Start Date to Apply Online
|Last date for Submission of Online Application
|Application Correction Window Period
|From 16/02/2023 – 12.01 AM
|To 18/02/2023 – 11.59 PM
|Date and Time of CBT
|09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 13/01/2023 to 11/02/2023.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.