SSC FULL FORM
Staff Selection Commission
SSC Delhi Police Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
SSC Delhi Police Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 888
- Qualification : 10th
- Age limit : 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Last Date: 31st October, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- BEL Probationary Engineer and Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
- SSC Jobs 2023
|HOW TO APPLY
|Online Application Starts On : 10th October, 2023
Last Date: 31st October, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website. (Given Below)
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST
|Staff Selection Commission
Candidates can check the SSC Delhi Police MTS (Civilian) category-wise vacancies listed below.
|No. of Posts
|Name of the Post
|10th with an ITI Certificate
|Name of the Post
|Minimum age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given in the below table. Check salary details here.
|Name of the Posts
|Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 31/10/2023. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|General / OBC / EWS
|SC / ST / PWD / Female
|Start Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Delhi Police MTS Exam Date
|06/02/2024 – 19/02/2024
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.