SBI PO LOGO
SBI FULL FORM
State Bank of India
SBI PO Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
SBI PO Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 3000
- Qualification : Graduate Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.41,960 – 63840/-
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years
- Last Date : 27th September, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Bank Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 07th September, 2023|
Last Date : 27th September, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||–|
|Bank Job||State Bank of India|
State Bank of India Deliveries an enormous number of opportunities consistently. Really look at classification wise opening from the beneath table. The State Bank of India has reported 2,000 openings for SBI PO posts this year. Up-and-comers can actually look at opening at this point.
|Name of the Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Gen||Total|
SBI PO PwD Vacancy:
|Name of the Category||VI||HI||LD||d & e|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/04/2023 to be eligible for the post. Candidates must have been born between 02/04/1993 and 01/04/2002 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||21 years||30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be as below
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General / EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
The SBI PO salary details are given below.
The basic pay is Rs.41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||SBI PO Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer||Rs.41,960 – 63,840/-|
The Selection for SBI PO will be of three stages. Candidates must pass each exam in order to be shortlisted for the next stage. The written examinations will be conducted online.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Psychometric Test
- GD & Interview
- The test will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer, there will be 0.25 marks detected from the total marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- There will be a sectional as well as an overall cut-off.
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Fee/charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor in reserve for any other examination or selection. Check the category-wise application fee below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|2||General / EWS / OBC||Rs.300/-|
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||27/09/2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||27/09/2023|
|Download Call Letters for Online Prelims Exam||2nd week October 2023 Onwards|
|Online Prelims Exam||November 2023|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||November / December 2023|
|Download Call Letter for Online Mains Exam||November / December 2023|
|Main Exam||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test / Call Letter||January / February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January / February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2024|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI PO website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- Click ->”Click for New Registration”.
- Register using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the SBI PO Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.