Nainital Bank LOGO
Nainital Bank Clerk Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
Nainital Bank Clerk Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 50
- Qualification : Graduate, PG
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.19,900 – 47920/-
- Last Date : 27th August, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check:
- HAL Recruitment 2023
- Bank Recruitment 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 05th August, 2023|
Last Date to Apply Online : 27th August, 2023
Tentative Exam Date : 09th September, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Clerk||The selection process for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 will be based on the following stages.|
|Bank Jobs||Nainital Bank|
Interested candidates can check the Nainital Bank Clerk vacancies in the table below. Selected candidates will be posted in the Nainital Bank.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in banking / financial / institutions / NBFCs will be given preference.
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 30/06/2023. Candidates should satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Clerk||21 years||32 years|
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary as given below. Other allowances are applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||Rs.19,900 – 47,920/-|
Candidates must pay the application fee online for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Amount|
Candidates can check the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 exam pattern below. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be detected.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||40||40||Only English||35 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on -> Recruitment/Results -> under Notification for Engagement of Clerk -> Click here to apply.
- Now choose -> Click here for New Registration.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Pay their application fee through online mode.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.