MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 For Officer Jobs : Apply Now For 638 Vacancies
MP Cooperative Bank LOGO
MP Cooperative Bank FULL FORM
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank
MP Cooperative Bank Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
MP Cooperative Bank Has released The Notification For Officer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 638
- Qualification : Degree, Diploma, MCA, MBA, M.Com, M.Tech/ME
- Pay Scale : Rs.32,800 – 1,35,100/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years
- Last Date : 09th April, 2023
- Location : Madhya Pradesh
You Can Also Check : JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Jobs Recruitment 2023.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 10th March, 2023|
Last Date : 09th April, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Bank Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank|
Online application is invited to fill various officer positions as listed below in MP Cooperative Bank. Post wise and category wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|1||Computer Programmer (Senior Management Grade-2)||35||35||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Financial Analyst (Senior Management Grade-2)||35||35||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Marketing Officer(Senior Management Grade-2)||29||29||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Internal Auditor (Senior Management Grade-2)||25||25||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||Internal Inspector (Middle Management Grade-1)||17||17||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|6||Office Superintendent (Middle Management Grade-1)||12||12||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Branch Inspector (Middle Management Grade-1)||17||17||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||Branch Manager (Middle Management Grade-1)||367||92||43||38||10||55||23||57||21||22||1||1||4|
|9||Asstt. Chief Supervisor (Middle Management Grade-2)||27||18||1||0||0||5||1||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|10||Sub Engineer (Middle Management Grade-2)||8||7||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|11||Statistical Officer(Middle Management Grade||15||15||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|12||Accountant (Middle Management Grade-2)||38||20||1||1||0||6||2||8||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Computer Programmer-2 (Middle Management Grade-2)||13||13||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
1. Computer Programmer (Senior Management Grade-II):
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B. Tech or MCA.
2. Financial Analyst (Senior Management Grade-II):
- Candidates should have completed CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance)
3. Marketing Officer (Senior Management Grade-II):
- Candidates should have completed MBA (Marketing).
4. Internal Auditor (Senior Management Grade-II):
- Candidates should have completed CA / ICWA or MBA (Finance) or equivalent grade.
5. Branch Manager / Office Superintendent (Middle Management Grade-I) / Internal Inspector / Branch Inspector:
- Candidates should have completed MBA (Finance).
6. Assistant Chief Supervisor (Middle Management Grade-II):
- MBA (Finance) 60% marks or equivalent Grade or M.Com. with Statistics as one subject passed with 60% marks or equivalent Grade.
7. Sub Engineer (CIVIL) (Middle Management Grade-II):
- Degree in civil from any recognized University.
8. Computer programmer-2 (Middle Management Grade-II):
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
9. Accountant (Middle Management Grade-II):
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent Grade or M.You Can Also Check :Com.
10. Statistical Officer (Middle Management Grade-II):
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent Grade or M.Com.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the MP Cooperative Bank Officer posts must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits of the candidates here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Officers||18 years||40 years|
Age relaxation is given below in detail.
|S.No.||Category||Upper Age relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward class||5 Years|
|3||Women candidates||5 Years|
|4||Physically Handicapped||5 Years|
|5||Employees on regular (confirm) services inSTCCS like PACS, DCCBs and SCB belonging to M.P. only||5 Years|
After the appointment candidates will be paid a monthly salary. Check the salary details in the below table. Pay Scale under 6th Pay Scale is Rs.9,300-34,800/-.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||7th Pay Scale|
|1||Computer Programmer, Financial Analyst, Marketing Officer & Internal Auditor (Senior Management Grade-II)||Rs.42,700 – 1,35,100/-|
|2||Branch Manager, Branch Inspector, Internal Inspector & Office Superintendent (Middle Management Grade-I )||Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-|
|3||Assistant Chief Supervisor, Sub Engineer, Statistical Officer, Accountant, Accountant & Computer programmer-2 (Middle Management Grade-II)||Rs.32,800 – 1,03,600/-|
The application fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC / EWS||Rs.500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||Rs.250/-|
The structure of the online examinations is as follows. The exam will be conducted in the following pattern.
|S.No.||Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Medium of Test||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||40||40||Questions shall be in both English and Hindi except for English Language||30 Minutes|
|2||Professional Knowledge||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 Minutes|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.apexbank.in.
- On the home page click -> Apply Online.
- New users must click -> Click here for New Registration.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in using the user id and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.