Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 276 Vacancies
Indian Airforce LOGO
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 276
- Qualification : 10+2, Degree
- Age Limit : 20 to 26 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Last Date : 30th June, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2023
- Indian Air Force Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 01st June, 2023|
Last Date to Apply Online : 30th June, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|BRANCH NAME||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 : Flying, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Written test, AFSB Test, Medical Examination|
|Defence Jobs||Indian Air Force|
|Entry||Branch||Course Number||Vacancies (Men)- 225||Vacancies (Women)- 33|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||216/24F/SSC/M & W||SSC- 05||SSC – 06|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||216/24T/SSC/ 105AEC/ M & W||AE(L): 98|
|Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||215/24G/SSC/M & W||Weapon System (WS) Branch: 15|
|Weapon System (WS) |
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||216/24F/PC/M and216/24F/SSC/M&W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
For Flying Branch:
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a three-year degree in graduation OR a BE/ BTech degree with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university (or)
- BE/ B Tech degree (Four years of courses) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
For Ground Duty Technical Branch:
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) AE (M)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a four-year degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university OR
- Cleared Sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) AE (L)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum 4 years degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university. OR
- Those who have cleared the examination of associate membership of the institution of engineers (India) in both A and B section or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch:
- Administration & Logistics – Passed 10+2 and Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks with a three-year degree course from a recognized university OR should have cleared section A & B examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Accounts Branch – Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the mentioned streams with 60 % marks or equivalent.
- Meteorology – Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as of 01 July 2024 i.e. born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2004 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches – 20 to 26 years as of 1st July 2024 i.e. born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2004 both dates Inclusive.
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs.56.100 – 1,77,500/-||10||Rs.15,500/-|
- Candidates registering for Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 entry will have to pay an amount of Rs.250/- as an examination fee
- However, candidates registering for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Entry are not required to pay.
|Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 2023 Notification (Official)||1st June 2023|
|Commencement of Application Form||1st June 2023 (11 am)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2023 (5 pm)|
|Name of Exam||Number of Questions||Subjects||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 2023||100||General Awareness, Verbal|
Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
|EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) – For Ground Duty technical branch only||50||Mechanical, Computer Science, and Electrical & Electronics||45 Minutes||150|
AFCAT 2 English Syllabus
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion/ Flling in of correct word
- Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Rearranging
- Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution
AFCAT 2 General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Polity
- Basic Science-Based Knowledge
- Science & Technology
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Environment & Ecology
- Art & Culture
- National & International Organisations
AFCAT 2 Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Work
- Average/ Percentage
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams)
- Area and Perimeter
- Number System & Number Series
- Mixture & Allegation Rules
AFCAT 2 Reasoning Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1- Registration Process
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register.
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2- Login
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay the examination fee as applicable, online using a Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Apply Link Given Below
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.