IISER Pune LOGO
IISER Pune FULL FORM
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER)
IISER Pune Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
I-HUB Quantum Technology Foundation (I-HUB QTF) is a Section 8 company, established with an objective to set up a Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) in the Technology vertical ‘Quantum Technologies (QT)’ under National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) funded by Dept. of Science & Technology (DST). I-HUB QTF is hosted at IISER Pune Campus.
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis.
In Short, IISER Pune Has released The Notification For Accounts Assistant, Secretary and Many More. Which Has :
- 5 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ M.Sc
- Upper Age limit 35-45 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 29,800 to Rs. 41,400
- Last Date To Apply is 18th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
Last Date To Apply Online : 18th August, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|1-5 Years||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require Degree / M.Sc as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 5 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 35-45 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Accounts Assistant, Secretary and Many More||Rs. 29,800 to Rs. 41,400 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Accounts Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade from a recognized University|
|2)||Admin Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade from a recognized University|
|3)||Secretary||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade from a recognized University|
|4)||Communications Manager||M. Sc. in Physics OR Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1)||Accounts Assistant||Rs. 34,200/- per month|
|2)||Admin Assistant||Rs. 29,800/- per month|
|3)||Secretary||Rs. 41,400/- per month|
|4)||Communications Manager||Rs. 41,400/- per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Accounts Assistant||Not more than 35 years|
|2)||Admin Assistant||Not more than 35 years|
|3)||Secretary||Not more than 45 years|
|4)||Communications Manager||Not more than 40 years|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please read following instructions carefully before submitting an online application.
2) Candidates not having required qualification &/ or experience need not apply.
3) Last date for submitting online applications is August 18, 2021. Applicants need NOT send a hard copy of the application at this stage.
4) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online in the prescribed application form by clicking on the “Apply Online” link available below this advertisement. Please keep personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph (Less than 1 MB) with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting the online application.
5) In case, the name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and then enter the Name of the Degree in the appropriate field.
6) In case the applicant has completed degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part – Time method from the recognized Board / University / Institution:
Please mention in the Specialization field if the particular degree / course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part-time as the case may be and then enter specialization i.e. Commerce in the same field.
7) Final result declared with CGPA / GPA to be converted in % as per the formula given by the respective University / Institute / Board and to be entered in the respective field.
8) While entering details of employments, write full name of the Organization and complete designation. Do not use abbreviations.
9) Information not covered in the given fields may be entered in brief in the field at Sr. 12 “Any other relevant Information”.
10) After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered.
11) Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application, click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
12) Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. After successful submission of online application, candidates shall receive an auto-generated acknowledgement on the email mentioned by the candidate in an online application. Candidates who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for the selection process.
13) Shortlisted candidates only will be informed by Email. Therefore, please mention active email ID and mobile number in the online application form.
14) FOR UPDATES, INSTITUTE WEBSITE MAY PLEASE BE SEEN REGULARLY.
15) Certificates in support of age, mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate/s having required details as mentioned in the application form will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.