IBPS FULL FORM
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS PO Application Form 2023 Latest Vacancies
IBPS PO Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 3049
- Qualification : Graduate Degree
- Age Limit : 20 to 30 Years
- Pay Scale : As Per Rules
- Last Date : 21st August, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Bank Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Starting Date for Apply Online : 01st August, 2023|
Last Date to Apply Online: 21st August, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Online||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Probationary Officer||Online Preliminary Exam|
Online Mains Exam
|Bank Jobs||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
For the hiring of probationary Officer Posts in various banks, the Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has announced 3049 vacancies. The IBPS PO 2023 vacancy allocation is provided in detail by post, category, and state. Details of the vacancies are provided below.
|S.No.||Participating Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||Out of Which (PwBD)|
|1||BANK OF BARODA||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|2||BANK OF INDIA||33||16||60||22||93||224||2||2||2||2|
|3||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|5||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA||300||150||540||200||810||2000||20||20||20||20|
|7||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|8||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||30||15||54||20||81||200||2||2||2||2|
|9||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||24||16||40||8||37||125||15||1||2||9|
|11||UNION BANK OF INDIA||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is required.
- Candidates must be proficient in the official language of the State / UT.
Note: The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||20 years||30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per the Government of India Guidelines. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / SSCOs / Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
Application fees must be paid online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check the table for fee details.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Rs.175/-|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/08/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/08/2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||01/08/2023 to 21/08/2023|
|Download Pre-Exam Training Call letter||September 2023|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||September 2023|
|Download Prelims Exam Call letter||September 2023|
|Online Prelims Exam||September/October 2023|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||October 2023|
|Download Online Mains Exam Call letter||October/November 2023|
|Mains Exam||November 2023|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2023|
|Download Interview Call Letters||January/February 2024|
|Date of Interview||January/February 2024|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2024|
HOW TO APPLY
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2023 Recruitment
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the IBPS website www.ibps.in.
- On the home page Click -> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- No correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.