ECIL Technical Officer and Assistant Project Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 29 Vacancies
ECIL FULL FORM
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
ECIL Has released The Notification For Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 29
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc
- Age Limit : 25 to 30 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.24,500 – 31,000 /- per month
- Interview Date : 06th April, 2023 to 07th April, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check : Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2023 Notification : Apply Now For 27 Vacancies.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 06th April, 2023 to 07th April, 2023||Candidates are required to attend Walk-In-Interview.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer||Document Verification|
|Central Government Job||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 29 vacancies for Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts. The vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of Technical Officer vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||03|
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc in relevant discipline.
The candidates can go through the upper age limit mentioned below. The candidates must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the Technical Officer & Assistant Project Engineer post.
|S. No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer||30 Years|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||25 Years|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
Candidates applying for ECIL Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 will be offered the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer||Rs.25,000 – 31,000/- pm|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||Rs.24,500 – 30,000/- pm|
- There is no application fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Click Careers ->Current Job Opening ->Application form.
- Candidates can also click the given links to download the application.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size colour photograph.
- The Interview Date, Time and Venue is mentioned below.
The interview date and reporting time are included in the information below. Registration closure time is 12.00 hrs. on the date of Walk-In interview.
- Interview Date: 06/04/2023 & 07/04/2023
- Time: 12:00 PM (closing time)
CLDC, Nalanda Complex, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, TIFR Road, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.