APSC Financial Management Officer Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 103 Vacancies
APSC FULL FORM
Assam Public Service Commission
APSC Financial Management Officer Application Form 2023 For Various Posts
APSC Financial Management Officer Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 103
- Qualification : B.Com
- Pay Scale : Rs.30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Age Limit : 21 to 38 Years
- Last Date : 15th June, 2023
- Location : Assam
You Can Also Check :
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2023
- B.Com Recruitment 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 16th May, 2023|
Last Date : 15th June, 2023
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 17th June, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF APPLICATION||ELIGIBILITY|
|EXAM NAME||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Financial Management Officer||Interview|
|APSC Government Jobs||Assam Public Service Commission|
Assam Public Service Commission has released 103 Vacancies for Financial Management Officer posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Financial Management Officer posts shall go through the vacancy details in the given table.
|S.No||Category||Financial Management Officer|
1. Financial Management Officer:
- Candidates should have completed B.Com (Bachelor Degree in Commerce) from any recognised University or Institute.
Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Financial Management Officer||21 to 38 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per APSC norms.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Financial Management Officer salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Financial Management Officer||Rs.30,000 – 1,10,000/-|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||Rs.197/-|
|3||BPL / PwBD||Rs.47/-|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||16/05/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/06/2023|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||17/06/2023|
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply Online by visiting the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click -> Online Recruitment Portal ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification for thoroughly before applying.
Apply Link Given Below
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.
FOR LATEST JOB NOTIFICATION ALSO CHECK : FREEJOBALERT