WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY LOGO
WCR FULL FORM
West Central Railway
West Central Railway Associate Online Form 2022
Online Applications are invited from eligible citizens of India for Engagement of 20 posts of Technical Supervisors [( 10 post for Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) & 10 posts for Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)] purely on Contract basis from Open market for Construction Projects in the jurisdiction of West Central Railway/Construction. The applications for Senior Technical Associate & Junior Technical Associate posts as per Annexure-I is to be sent online up to the closing date i.e. 17.03.2022 at23.59 HRS.
In Short, Western Central Railway Has released The Notification For Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate. Which Has :
- 20 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Diploma, Degree (Civil)
- Age limit 18-35 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 37,000 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 17th March, 2022
- Location : West Central Railway
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 3rd March, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 17th March, 2022 till 11:59 PM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Diploma, Degree (Civil) as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For All Other Candidates : Rs. 500/-|
For EWS/SC/ST/Women/Minority Candidates : Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 20 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18-21 Years|
Max : 33-35 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Senior Technical Associate|
2) Junior Technical Associate
|1) Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 37,000 per month|
2) Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Senior Technical Associate||10 (UR-5, OBC-3, SC-1, ST-1)|
|2)||Junior Technical Associate||10 (UR-5, OBC-3, SC-1, ST-1)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Senior Technical Associate||Four years Bachelor’s Degree in|
(a) Civil Engineering
(b) A combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute.
|2)||Junior Technical Associate||(a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B. Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration|
(b) A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute.
(c) Educational qualification for Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) as mentioned in para 2.1.
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Senior Technical Associate||21 to 35 years|
|2)||Junior Technical Associate||18 to 33 years|
1) The above posts are for projects in jurisdiction of WCR/Construction for the limited period and are not for the regular establishment of Railway. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned in Notification.
2) The engagement on contract basis will not confer to any right to the candidate to claim for regular Employment/Absorption/Extension in the Railway.
3) Applicants working in Govt. /PSU will have to submit NOC at the time of application and they will have to resign from their organization on their engagement.
4) The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees shall be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 30 days notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence/ misconduct/ irregularities, the engagement may be terminated with immediate effect.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.