WCDC Bihar LOGO
WCDC Bihar FULL FORM
Women and Child Development Corporation, Bihar
WCDC Bihar Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
WCDC Bihar released total 213 new vacancies for the Counselors. Women and child development corporation (WCDC), Bihar is a registered Organization under Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is working under the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar and is the nodal agency for implementing women and child development programmes of the State. It is working for Social, Economic and Political empowerment of women and children through various
policies and programmes. Under its flagship program “Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojna”, WCDC engages in creating awareness related to various acts & laws, mainstreaming gender concerns, providing institutional and legal support for enabling the needy women and children to develop to their full potential. To achieve the same WCDC is going to establish counseling centers in circle police station/ police station for immediate relief& support to victims of gender based violence.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 213 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree
- Age limit 40 years – 42 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.15000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 29th October, 2021
- Location : Bihar
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 29th October, 2021||Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||PERIOD OF CONTRACT|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 213 Vacancies Are Available||40 years – 42 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Counselors||Rs.15000/- per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Category||Vacancies|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Counselors||i) S/he must possess Bachelor degree in Psychology/sociology.|
ii) Minimum 2 years work experience with govt./non-govt. organization in relevant field.
iii) Degree in law (BA LLB) will be given preference.
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Counselors||For UR/EWS/BC/EBC/BC (female) is 40 years and for SC/ST- 42 years|
1) Official website www.wdc.bih.nic.in can be visited to apply and for other details.
2) Applications will be accepted only through online mode.
3) Candidates are requested to check the websites periodically for updates and other announcements.
4) The latest Reservation Policy of the Government of Bihar shall be applicable for this recruitment. Only eligible candidates as per the required eligibility criteria will be called for participating in further stages of recruitment.
5) Reservation benefits will be available only to the applicants who have domicile of Bihar.
6) All the positions are reserved for women only.
7) Provision of 4% horizontal reservation has been made for the differently able candidates. No separate reservation will be applicable, but the category to which the selected disabled are related, will be adjusted in the same category. For the disabled candidate, an additional relaxation of 10 years will be given in the age limit. This reservation shall be applicable for the residents of Bihar only.
8) 2% horizontal reservation for the granddaughter of freedom fighters will be applicable on the reservation. Incase the selected candidate belong to the unreserved category, then they shall be selected against the last 2 positions of the said category. The same process shall be followed in case the candidates belong to the reserved category.
9) WCDC reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on qualification and relevant experience.
10) The required supporting documents/mark sheet/certificates/ID Proof/ shall be brought during the time of interview/test in form of photocopy & original. The original will be returned back immediately after verification.
11) WCDC reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process, fully or partially, at any stage at its discretion.
12) Positions under WCDC are offered on contract basis for 2 years. There would be a probation period of 3 months.
13) Renewal of contract would be annually, subject to the performance of the employee.
14) The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during or after the period of contract.
15) The final appointment will be based on the decision of the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.