UPSSSC FULL FORM
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
UPSSSC Application Form 2022 for Latest Vacancies
UPSSSC has released The Notification For Junior Assistant Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 1262
- Qualification : 10+2
- Age limit : 18 to 40 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 to 20,200/-
- Last Date : 14th December 2022
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 21st November, 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online : 14th December 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Online||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Junior Assistant||Main Examination and Typing Test|
|Government Jobs||Combined Junior Assistant Main Examination (Pvt.UP-2021)/08|
|Department Name||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical and Health Services||Junior Assistant (UP Medical Health and Family Welfare Department Subordinate Office Clerk Cadre)||1148|
|Industry and Enterprise Incentive Directorate||Junior Assistant||114|
Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021 (PET 2021) are eligible to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Mains Exam.
- Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or its equivalent recognized by the Government. Must have passed any examination obtained.
- Having a minimum speed of 25 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English typing respectively necessary.
- CCC certificate in computer operation granted by DOEACC Society or any certificate equivalent thereto granted by an institution recognized by the Government.
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 years, OR
- Possess a ‘B’ certificate from the National Cadet Corps.
- Candidates whose age is between 18 years to 40 years as of the time of applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2022.
- For the hired candidates the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Officials are offering a monthly Pay Band of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/-, Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-, and Matrix Level 3.
The mode of Payment is online. Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Check the fees for each category.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||Rs.25/-|
|2||SC / ST||Rs.25/-|
|UPSSSC JA Notification 2022||21st October 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th December 2022|
|Application Form Correction Last Date||21st December 2022|
|Written Exam Date||To be notified|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 is following below-
- Check the eligibility from the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022.
- Visit the website www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022.
- Fill out the required detail in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Fees (Online Mode).
- Save and Print the Application Form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.