UPSC FULL FORM
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Has released The Notification For Combined Geo-Scientist Exam. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 285
- Qualification : Any PG, M.Sc
- Pay Scale : As Per Government Rules
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 Years
- Last Date To Apply : 11th October, 2022
- Location : Acorss India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 21th September, 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online : 11th October, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Any PG, M.Sc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Personality Test / Interview
|Total 285 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 32 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Combined Geo-Scientist Exam||As Per Government Rules|
The number of vacancies to be filled under UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2023 is given in the tabular column. The notification states that there are open positions for geologists, geophysicists, chemists, and scientists B. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Number of Posts|
|1||Geologist, Group A||216|
|2||Geophysicist, Group A||21|
|3||Chemist, Group A||19|
|4||Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’||26|
|5||Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group ‘A||01|
|6||Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’||02|
1. Geologist Group A
- Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo- Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Geochemistry.
2. Geophysicist Group A & Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics)
- M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics).
3. For Chemist Gr ‘A’ & Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
4. For Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’:
- Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology.
Candidates who have attained the following age limit are only eligible to apply for the UPSC CGS Recruitment 2022. Candidates must have the following age limit as on 01/01/2023.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||21 Years||32 years|
Age restrictions may apply according to the rules. The age relaxation for reserved (OBC, SC, ST, EXSM, PwD) categories is listed below.
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
Knowing the dates for the UPSC CGS Exam is important for aspirants. Aspirants can apply online for the UPSC CGS 2023 Exam by using the UPSC official website or by using the direct apply link given below. At the bottom of the page, there are some quick instructions for completing the online application form. kindly follow the given instructions to apply online.
|UPSC CGS 2023 Notification Release Date||21/09/2022|
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/10/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||19/02/2023|
|Mains Exam Date||24/06/2023 & 25/06/2023|
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click ->Exam Notification ->UPSC CGS -> Apply Online.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 11/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill in the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: Photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.