UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 349 Vacancies
UPSC FULL FORM
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC CDS-II Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
UPSC CDS-II Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 349
- Qualification : 10+2, Degree in Engineering
- Age Limit : 20 to 24 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,500 – 2,50,000/-
- Last Date : 06th June, 2023
- Location : Acorss India
You Can Also Check :
- PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Engineering Job Alert 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 17th May, 2023|
Last Date to Apply Online : 06th June, 2023 (6:00 PM)
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|POST NAME||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Combined Defence Services Examination – II||Written Exam|
|Central Government Jobs||Union Public Service Commission|
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled under Combined Defence Services is given in the tabular column. The below table contains the name of the course and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -157th (DE) Course commencing in July 2024 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July 2024 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing) holders ]||32|
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July 2024 i.e. No. 216 F(P) Course [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|4||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)120th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2024||169|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 34th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2024||16|
- I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (Degree in Engineering) / M.E/M.Tech.
- Air Force Academy: Candidates should hold any Degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or B.E/B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering).
Candidates who have attained the following age limit are only eligible to apply for the post.
- IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005.
- Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years as on 1st July 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2004.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
The pay scale of Army Officers and equivalent ranks in the Air Force and Navy are given below.
|S. No||Rank||Pay Scale|
|3||Major||Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200/-|
|4||Lieutenant Colonel||Rs.1,21,200 – 2,12,400/-|
|8||Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200 – 224100/-|
|9||HAG+Scale||Rs.2,05,400 – 2,24,400/-|
|10||VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.2,25,000/-|
|12||Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of|
Lieutenant to Brigadier
|13||Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA.||Rs.56,100/-|
Candidates should pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / Rupay Credit / Debit Card. Female / SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||Rs.200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online by visiting the UPSC CDS-II official website by using the simple steps given below.
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Complete the part-I and Part-II registration.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 17.05.2023 to 06.06.2023 till 6:00 PM.
- Pay the application fees (instructions given above).
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Apply Link Given Below
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.